Reviews for The Fourth Year
10.3.14 Reader chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I consider myself well-versed in the world of Harry and Snape fanfiction, in all its forms. I've read this genre for over a decade, and continue to find new and brilliant pieces to read blissfully. This piece, The Fourth Year, remains to date, the best piece of Harry Potter and Severus Snape fanfiction I have ever read. I was randomly thinking of this piece the other day, and realized I could not recall its title, the author's name or even where I first read it. I ardently remembered how you captured Snape so honestly and precisely. And I remembered how believable this narrative played out, and how badly I wished it went on for dozens of more chapters. Oddly enough, I remembered "Port in a Storm" and the last sentence of this magnificent story, "Sunlight filtered through the curtains." These two lone search strings lead me back to here, where I read it again, and just like the first time, was left in tears, smiling, and truly believing that this is how it went. Congratulations. Again.
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I have no idea why I've never before told you how wonderful this is.
It is, you know.
Anna chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Amazing! You are an amazing author!
Demoninmysoul chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Please switch it to Completed!
I loved it - smiled and cried, it was perfect!
turtledonkey27 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
ah, i like this one too.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
That made me cry. I'm glad the ending was happy. Thank you so much for writing this.
Joanna-Snape chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I LOVE your stories I think they're easy the most realistic and truthful snarry stories EVER! I sincerely hope you will come back and write more
Knocks chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I'm amused that Snape is singing Queen, but claims to have not read Muggle literature.

I love your characterization of him.
WaveMoonstone chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Awww amazing story! :)
dem bones chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Just stumbled across this story. I like it. Snape is just so adorable. I especially love how he treats Ginny here.
Kitty Black Cat chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Love the ending. It was perfect. This fic is completely awesome. I LOVED IT! Every chapter was really well constructed and wel written and the characters were really interestingly shown. I just loved it. The development of the story was perfect. There was subtleties, humour...I just really loved it. You did an amazing job!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Oh this was so good! This chapter made me laugh. Some of my favourite quotes were "We may make a thoroughly unsociable git out of you yet.", "Enough for it to be worryingly unhealthy."(it made me laugh 'cause it's something I could say!) ,"Thank you for having such faith in my homicidal tendencies." and

"bet he'd be cheaper than illegal immigrants."

Oh and of course I loved the "do you two need a minute?"! Harry and Snape sound like an old married couple and that sentence just reinforces that. Anyway, great chapter!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY. I love how you depicted Snape. It's really interesting and I just love him! And Harry is all sad and all in this and I find it funny how he comes home and complain to Snape. They're kind of domestical with each other yet still a little antagonistic! I love it! It's cool how Snape dueled to protect the house. Anyway, just wanted to say I like it a lot!
LaDiablo chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I'm still remembering the scene where Severus sent those nefarious honey-clove cigarettes to their early, well-deserved graves. I've been breaking out in seemingly non sequitous grins all day. Damn you :]. Thanks for a remarkable read.
LaDiablo chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Damn. Already my resolve has crumbled. And I have run out of refreshingly witty review material. There's only so much "hey wow, look how brilliant you are" I can bear to dish out in a day. That counted, right?