Reviews for The Truth Behind the Pink Dino Gem
RaptorZeroOne chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Elsa is Kim
Jessica Wilkinso chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
these stories are awesome, thanks
blueyblonde chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
i love it

nice youtube veido by the way
Princess Lissa Dragomir chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
yessness(my made up word for YES! IT MEAN PERFECT BEST DAY EVER EVERYTHING LIKE THAT)
QueenCaspian10 chapter 17 . 11/16/2008
This story was amazing. I absolutly loved it. Great job. Kim and Tommy bleong together. :D
hewhoreaps chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
a very interesting story, though a lot of grammar errors but still a interesting story
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Okay, let me start off by saying I have nothing against the Tim shipping... it's fine in it's own timeline and I'm certainly not one of those cannon sticklers who say Kat and Tommy have to end up together because it said so in some random Zeo episode. BUT, in this specific occassion... I didn't really feel like it was a justified pairing. It's not that Tommy and Kim didn't have chemistry when they WERE together, but the whole meeting up randomly years later thing and declaring their love to eachother came off as kinda far fetched. I could see maybe Kim and him meeting up, deciding to be friends again, and THEN [in time] eventually getting back together. But you don't do it within the first 5 minutes of seeing eachother after you've been broken up for 2 and a half years.

That aside, I DO like the idea of the Pink Dino gem. It's rather intriguing and I'm liking how you're tying in all the regular plot lines into this AU one! I'll be curious to see what other mysteries they unlock with it, or what the DT rangers will have to say about it when/if they find out about it!
GrimlockX4 chapter 17 . 10/29/2007
Awesome ending to an awesome story.
lb016 chapter 17 . 10/22/2007
oh what a happy day! wow. this story sure moved along fast. im at chapter 19 in my story and im no where near halfway done! but that doesnt matter. great job. i cant wait to read future stories. keep up the awesome work! )

with love, lillian jean
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 10/22/2007
great story
Super ZEO Silver chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
This has been a really good story, and I cannot wait to read more of your stories.
GinaStar chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Loved it! Glad you got Kim and Tommy back together!
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Awesome. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
thunderbird chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
It was a great ending to the story. I liked how you finally ended the story with a pleasant and romantic ending. See you on the flip side as Kimberly Hart always said.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Other than the fact the final battle royally sucked ass. The rest was good.