Reviews for Protect Us From Ourselves
Super-Hot-Cherry chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
cute hope u continue
Salena Knight chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
PLEASE update! This story sounds to good to not to! Anyway, GREAT first chapter! _ POST! *LOL*
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
i liked this one. the opinion that i always had was that her mother should have enrolled her into some martial arts classes when she came back. at least archery / girl needs some more practical clothes, combat boots and kevlar body armor too. can she charge teflon tip bullets like she can hama no ya?

i read your a/n so, how about a healthy chocolate incentive to update your iy fics... i am not above bribery P

::chocolate coma::

12 oz silken tofu

12 oz melted chocolate chips

whipped to a fluffy froth

refrigerate till cold ~yummy!

please, please (nor am i above begging)

The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
GYA! Please, update! Its been over a year... -whimpers-
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
hehe nice. :)
Atelaar chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Lovely start! This would also be nice as a one-shot.

Maybe Kagome should take up kick-boxing? But if you're continuing this story on, you could have her learning from both Inuyasha and Sango. As someone else pointed out, Inuyasha is self-taught, while Sango has been schooled. Inuyasha would definitely fall into the "dirty fighting and whatever it takes to get the job done" category - and in the end, that might prove more useful to Kagome.
FoxxTrot.Tango chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This sounds like an interesting story! Poor HUMAN Kagome! :)
Joe chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
*cries* I thought there would be more chapters already, but then I looked and I was like "WHERE IN THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL IS THE BUTTON?" then i was crying... anyways great fic!
mysterychild chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Pretty good first chapter. I would love to read another chapter to this one, as well as LSDL. Thumbs up! .

inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hey Aurelia Lothlorien,

i just finished reading the first chapter of , "Protect us from Ourselves" , and i have to say i'm truly impressed. yeah, i wondered when kagome,(i don't hate her mind you, i even personally like the inu and kag pairing myself),would finally be fed up not being able to actually fight with the others. i would be too. i really like the way you expressed the characters's feelings. it made it seem like something they would actually say and do like in the anime show.

anywho, please don't hesistate and email me when the next chapter is up. Please! i would like to continue reading this story...and left me wondering about why you put that kagome couldn't get any better as a human (or something like that). you left me intrigued. (woah, big word there, he he ) anyways, i also have a question if you wouldn't mind answering:

Q: How do i load a fanfic online if i already have an account?

i've tried to load one up but i can't figure it out, could you help me?

well i have to go because the parental units aka the parents are buggin' me about doing the rest of my homework...well, see ya and hope to hear from you soon!

Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This is good, update soon please.
Aphrotide chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I must say that the plot itself seems to promise many interesting scenes for this story. Naturally Kagome's naivite upon battle schemes and the like, will pose as a perfect way to introduce humorous moments which I look forward to with eagerness. I was a bit surprised that Kagome did not ask Sango first for lessons on the martial arts, due to the fact that, like Inuyasha said, she was specifically trained for such a thing. Inuyasha didn't exactly TRAIN. He learnt on his own. But I see that this is all just a way to get Inuyasha and Kagome together. After all...what better way to spark romance into the air with a friendly spar between two emotionally confused charachters of the opposite sex? Jejejeje...Keep it up!
wackywisher9not logged in chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Yeah! another story and its looking pretty good! Can't wait for the next chappie! Keep up the great work and update soon, please!
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Intriguing start. Please continue, this is very well written and thoughtout.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Please tell me she says human. Some stories (not all but a lot) go overboard with the whole "let's turn Kagome into something completely unexpected such as a dog, a cat, an angel, a vampire... After a while I feel it gets slightly annoying. In any case I find your idea interesting. I agree that Kagome is the kind of person who would hate to have to rely on others so I could see her trying to become more independent. Hopefully I'll see ya next time.