Reviews for For the Love a Child
Emma chapter 15 . 3/30
That was amazing so sad
mandancie chapter 15 . 3/20
I started reading your story this morning and I couldn't stop. I wanted to ask a favor though, after reading and after I finished crying I got to thinking about your A/N at the end. That because Harry was so young he wouldn't remember staying with Severus for those few months. A one-shot came to mind about Severus and I would like to write it with your permission. Please let me know. (I won't post unless you give your consent.)
Thank you for a very enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Aww sweet story. Sad ending but it makes it a bit more realistic and not just fluff. Good to read. Thx
bookmasterdc chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
dis was sad
Basket Case chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
OMG When you said it was not an AU and the books would go on as JK wrote them, i had the worst realization. What if Draco remembered? That would explain the first time he met Harry in JK's books! Harry might not remember, but Draco does (at least vaguely) and tries to get his friend back. He's jealous of Ron for getting to hang out with Harry when HE has known him longer. So he scoffs at and says mean things to him, which in turn upsets Harry, who doesn't remember Draco, and he refuses the invitation of friendship. This hurts Draco's feelings, so they kind of hate each other after that. OMG THE FEELS! AND it explains the weird way Snape stares at him in the great hall that first day! Snape obviously remembers, but harry doesn't so snape has to pretend to dislike and be harsh towards Harry... GAH THE FEELS! NOOOOO! :'(
JackFrostforever chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
The chapter is great, even getting Harry to talk like he's actually two years old, now that is a father-son moment to me.
EllaJuroku chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
To funny!
HP Lover chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Well there is proof cause they can get the memories from Harry or Snape then use the pensieve or go into Harry or Snapes mind.
belikov123 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Have you ever been around small children. They in no way shape or form act like this. 2 almost 3 year olds do not plot. You can't leave them alone to get themselves dressed. We can't even give my almost 4 year old brother his clothes and expect him to dress himself. He would get caught in them and fall or he would just go around naked. They wouldn't know what to do with parchment and a quill anyway let alone be able to draw things that actually look like pictures with it. They would most likely not be potty trained yet, especially Harry with all of the neglect and abuse. Having a speech impediment is absolutely normal for a two year old to have. It's actually quite abnormal for them not to have one. You can't just let small children roam around in a fucking castle unsupervised whether they're with a ghost or not. If they fall off of a staircase 5 flights, what's the ghost gonna do?
You have a great story line going for you here but it's a little bit unbelievable and I really can't skip over that. That's honestly my problem but you should probably do a little more research into something so essential to your story. I know how constructive criticism can hurt your feelings even if the person giving it really means well. Please don't take this as me hating on you or your story. I'm just trying to help so you can better your writing
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
this story was really good except i dont like the ending or you should make a sequel, cause i dont want him to go to the dursleys
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Have you ever seen or heard of the punctuation known as a "comma"? For future reference it looks like this , and if you use it it might make your writing almost tolerable.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story it was amazing and I'm glad that you wrote it, I was wondering if you were going to write a sequel or an outtake of when Harry goes to Hogwarts x
Gabrielle chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
she has the same name as me and i like snape but im from france lol ! its amazing so far xx
droolingteddy chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Rosings! I see what you did there!
jules3677 chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
I just finished reading your story. I commend you on being able to write a character with a lisp. It was nice to read a pleasant Lucius who was interested in a happy Draco. Your story didn't say why the Dursley's wanted Harry back. Was Harry memory magicced so he did not remember the year of happiness? An interesting story to read. Thankyou.