Reviews for Moments of Clarity
0Shard0 chapter 6 . 8/28
Such a twist!
Reading about in this gets me
SO infuriated
Candle-lit Dreams chapter 13 . 6/20
This was such a delightful readit made me really sad when I saw 'discontinued' in the summary. I do hope you find it in you to finish it someday. I really enjoyed Lancer's mind reading mishaps
Luminous Twilight chapter 3 . 5/31
Fun fact about the quote at the beginning of the chapter it is actually misattributed to Churchill and the actual origin of the quote is unknown.
ElealehBlue chapter 13 . 3/30
I'm going to guess that, since this hasn't been updated in eleven and a half years, that it's probably not going to be updated anytime soon. But, I still hope you'll pick it back up someday, and it's in my favorites list, so I'll know if it does. Good job on what's here, though : )
hodges2 chapter 13 . 3/14
nooooooooo! and this is so good too T.T *dies*
hodges2 chapter 3 . 3/13
too bad it didnt work T.T great story btw, really interesting
fuck you mr lancer go get tortured you piece of shit plelase
fuck you mr lancer go get tortured you piece of shit
Valle95 chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Great story I only see one problem.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
Fuckin hell Lancer
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
-cries until I drown in an ocean- So close...! Right at the climax as well. Oh well. That was really hilarious and interestingly awesome. You did a wonderful job on doing Lancer's POV. :]
AlyssPotter chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
I LOVE THIS! And hey, whenever Lancer finally sees Common Sense (oh good lord, that has got to be one of the worst puns I've ever made), he'll understand tyrannical power and why Danny needs to be Phantom. Love the idea, writing, and story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Is mr Lancer stalking him?
CaptainDorito chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
wish I didn't read it cause I knew it was discontinued. now I'm ruined. but I still loved it while it lasted.
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »