Reviews for Moments of Clarity
hodges2 chapter 3 . 3/13/2017
too bad it didnt work T.T great story btw, really interesting
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2017
fuck you mr lancer go get tortured you piece of shit plelase
Guest chapter 12 . 2/9/2017
fuck you mr lancer go get tortured you piece of shit
Valle95 chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Great story I only see one problem.
murdermewithfeelspls chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
Fuckin hell Lancer
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
-cries until I drown in an ocean- So close...! Right at the climax as well. Oh well. That was really hilarious and interestingly awesome. You did a wonderful job on doing Lancer's POV. :]
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
I LOVE THIS! And hey, whenever Lancer finally sees Common Sense (oh good lord, that has got to be one of the worst puns I've ever made), he'll understand tyrannical power and why Danny needs to be Phantom. Love the idea, writing, and story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
Is mr Lancer stalking him?
CaptainDorito chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
wish I didn't read it cause I knew it was discontinued. now I'm ruined. but I still loved it while it lasted.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
oh this would have been epic.
Ryuu842 chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
It's hilarious that Landed found out that Valerie is the Red Hunteress when she ran off but not that Danny was Phantom when he ran off.
Karen1313 chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
I love this story! It's interesting to see what Mr. Lancer's student are thinking, and his reactions! I'm sad it was discontinued, but it was great while it lasted. Fantastic writing!
Specteracular chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Why did this have to be discontinued when it was just getting good? Writers block is a terrible sickness.
Specteracular chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
AHHHH! This is so well put together! It's one of the most original Lancer - f─źnding - out fanfics I've read. All of it is drawn out so perfectly at a great pace.
Specteracular chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Either Paulina is being overshadowed or she is REALLY out of character.

I think the idea of ghosts being incinerated inside of a ghost sheild is a writing mishap. Pirate Radio is the only episode where Danny couldn't go ghost inside a ghost sheild, despite doing it plenty of other times. If it actually killed ghosts inside, Youngblood and his skeleton crew would have ceased from existence when they were trapped inside their own ship by one.

Those are my only criticisms, so far I am hyped for the rest of this!
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »