Reviews for Moments of Clarity
clarissa chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
in the next chapter I think that Danny should start thinking he is useless and then gives himself up to the G.I.W I'm sorry I like this kinda stuff
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Awesome
katsincere chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
Im loving this although im quite sad its discontinued
SassnessOverlord chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
Nice twist, author, really nice one.
Do you wanna cause me some sort of cardiac issue?
FallingNarwhals chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Can I base a story off of this one? I'll give you credit and everything!
FallingNarwhals chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I got bored... This is probably the weirdest review you'll ever get...

Plot Bunnies!

EXPLODING PILE OF POOP THAT SMILES!

Okay, I just got a bunch of emojis. THEY ARE FUN. I really like the Smiling Pile of Poop and Fire combined! I'll put it somewhere if I thought it was funny.

A plot bunny is not a actual bunny. It is a idea that "attacks" you at the most random moments (most of mine happen in Maths class) and the idea sticks with you until you write it down. It then becomes a story.

Until you write down a plot bunny, it will take up most of your daydreaming time, where you may be the main character in the plot, which means that YOU NEED TO GET THE BUNNY OUT.

Once, I didn't write down a plot bunny that attacked me in Walmart (Don't ask) and every time I zoned out, I WAS IN THE PLOT BUNNY! IT WAS NOT COOL, BECAUSE I WAS BEING KILLED OVER AND OVER AND OVER! And then I got kissed by my love...
flyingdisk chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
DEAD GOMET! You should update. Really soon. ASAP. I need you to update. It's been like, nine years now. YOU NEED TO UPDATE! You can do it! YOU HAVE TO DO IT! *Puts gun to head* Do it! I love this story to much for you to abandon it!
lily phantom chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
THEN LANCER DIES AND HE CANT TELL NO ONE AND EVERYONE LIVES A HAPPLIY EVER AFTER BUT LANCER THE END YAY
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Can I just say I laugh so hard when Lance got whatever image Paulina was thinking. Hehehehe
Mysteryfan17 chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
8 years... it said complete... I read it, so into it that I didn't notice this was the last chapter until I squealed and went for the 'Next' button to see none. It reads like an episode, I see it, I hear the tone of voice and attitude in each character and you... you STOPPED! :(( Please for all that's good for a wonderful Danny Phantom fic PLEASE come back and finish it. I... I... Desiree, I wish that she'd come back and finish this fic! *Peeks eye open and hopes that wasn't the last wish she needed to grant to fulfill the frootloop's. 5/5 but please come back and finish this.
Rainosa chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I bet you get hundreds of these, but...WHY?! I NEED MORE!
Isamaru chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Awesome story! Bit of a shame that it's fallen out of the update wagon, but a good read nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
are all your stories discontinued? what a pathetic writer.
lol chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
The next update was on my birthday yay!
FayeTheBitch chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
You haven't updated in eight years.
1,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »