Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
Ardeliah chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
I love this story! I think the two of them make excellent brothers, but I'm not so sure about a couple. They certainly have the affectionate bickering part down perfectly. Wonderful tale, thank you for the read.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
I wouldn't want them to be "mated" as Teyla says. But, I have they are hilarious when they fight like and old married couple and I can see where Ronon gets his assumptions from! That was a very hilarious fic! Awesome writing!
Ppleater chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
I laughed. Hard.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
LOL, that was cute
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Very cute!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is hysterical! How did I miss it!
Hromiko chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Ha! This is a fun story. I think what I liked best was the look at how Teyla and Ronon perceive the people from Earth. The show doesn't always let them seem very alien, but it was fun to hear them talk and what they think about John and Rodney and the references to cultural differences them them not knowing air quotes. Of course I always enjoy a little friendly bickering as well and I have wandered about them not being worried about rescuing McKay and all. Man I can't wait for the season 2 DVDs so I can watch all the eps whenever I want... Nicely written, a fun look at characters, and an amusing story. Keep on writing!
Raiining chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Cute ending, very nice. I'm going to check out what else you've written ;)
Raiining chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ahahahaha!

I love this from Ronon's POV. Perfect. It took me a few lines to get into it, but once the snark starting I was all ears.

reading on!
Shakia chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Oh man, I can only imagine what that would've been like for the attackers with John and Rodney arguing like that. That's gotta be the funniest fire fight I've ever seen, that's for sure. :P Ep, but mates...the thought scares me. XP Funny fic though!
Scoodoo58 chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
tis a very funny story... very funny... really interesting to, adn the undertones all over the show is shwoed in really in character stories here. Is it over? i hope not.. meep..
togitnj chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Great start! I love the McShep interaction (but not slash... please prove Ronon wrong!). Update soon!
imskysmom chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Um, sorry - I didn't realize it came off as slash since that was kind of the whole point of the story (see title)...
kindred chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
This was good, but why didn't you say in the warnings that it hints at slash?
Harmfan chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Hilarious. I could hear them talking as I read. Thanks for sharing.

Although the last paragraph is enough to give me nightmares!

(Go Teyla.)