Reviews for Of Fairytales
tunafish chapter 13 . 7/5
I think you should make a series of kuroro x kurapika, but, it's just a suggestion
Tropicalnight chapter 12 . 6/12
oh my god.
this chapter.
i'm almost in tears.
yare yare chapter 41 . 1/26/2015
amazing job! i know it's been more than six years since you updated this but should you find the inclination to write again, i'd like to request a hisoka/kurapika fic. i strongly believe you'd be able to do the pair justice.

again, excellent work!
atutsie chapter 41 . 1/19/2015
Hello. I don't know if you'd still be able to read this, but i believe i have to express my admiration for you reading all throughout this fic. I really enjoyed the roller coaster of emotions reading the different genres of your drabbles, and seriously, you are one great writer. It further ignited my burning passion for kurokura. I do hope you'd continue writing for this pairing. Thank you very much.
YourFavoriteReader chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
The angst... Oh god.
Yoru no Katana chapter 41 . 6/5/2014
(y)! This is EPIC! Can’t stop reading till I finished 1- 41. (y)*1000
obsessed dreamer chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh my, what a wonderful ability. The things Kuroro could do to Kurapika in this dream-scape. That last line was a great ending to this drabble XD
Pheoknee chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
:D
UnderdogHero chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
I'm coming back to this chapter for the 3rd time and I still love it. I was actually wondering if you would let me reference this in my next fic. You don't have to say yes, but it would really help with Feitan's role. Just a thought. Other than that, like I said, great job :D
Bushwah chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
Echoes of serenity.

The eternal time of waiting.
Bushwah chapter 32 . 2/6/2013
No. No, it wasn't out of character at all.
Bushwah chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
In the end, it's all he really wanted.

To rest.