Reviews for Of Fairytales
yare yare chapter 41 . 1/26
amazing job! i know it's been more than six years since you updated this but should you find the inclination to write again, i'd like to request a hisoka/kurapika fic. i strongly believe you'd be able to do the pair justice.

again, excellent work!
pervie otome chapter 41 . 1/19
Hello. I don't know if you'd still be able to read this, but i believe i have to express my admiration for you reading all throughout this fic. I really enjoyed the roller coaster of emotions reading the different genres of your drabbles, and seriously, you are one great writer. It further ignited my burning passion for kurokura. I do hope you'd continue writing for this pairing. Thank you very much.
YourFavoriteReader chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
The angst... Oh god.
Yoru no Katana chapter 41 . 6/5/2014
(y)! This is EPIC! Can’t stop reading till I finished 1- 41. (y)*1000
obsessed dreamer chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh my, what a wonderful ability. The things Kuroro could do to Kurapika in this dream-scape. That last line was a great ending to this drabble XD
Pheoknee chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
:D
UnderdogHero chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
I'm coming back to this chapter for the 3rd time and I still love it. I was actually wondering if you would let me reference this in my next fic. You don't have to say yes, but it would really help with Feitan's role. Just a thought. Other than that, like I said, great job :D
Bushwah chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
Echoes of serenity.

The eternal time of waiting.
Bushwah chapter 32 . 2/6/2013
No. No, it wasn't out of character at all.
Bushwah chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
In the end, it's all he really wanted.

To rest.
Bushwah chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
Kuroro's characterization was a little strange, but not unreasonable.

Basically, I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for writing all these vignettes. (That's what they are. The definition of a drabble is a story consisting of exactly one hundred words.)

So... thanks!
Bushwah chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I can see that the shape of this story has... certain flaws.

Flaws, I hasten to add, that only enhance its unbearable beauty.

Write... about Killua controlled into killing Gon by Illumi. I'll review.
kolachess chapter 41 . 1/27/2011
Awww...I've always loved this series. Dunno if I reviewed, but best set of drabbles I've ever read. There's the nice, the fluff, the angst, the nostalgic, the heartwarming, the heartbreaking, the pang of sadness, the glimmer of joy...

Loved it.
FerryGirlAyame chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Sorry, I forgot to mention this- I thought Kurapika's last name was spelled Kuruta? Also, I think Killua's younger brother is Kalluto, not Karuto. Great writing, awesome stories!
FerryGirlAyame chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Beautiful and very emotional. I love all your drabbles! More Kurapika x Kuroro please. (: You capture the anger well.