Reviews for Answer me this
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I love the descriptions of all your stories, especially this one. Really well done.
Kimazon chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Love this pairing! Please write more with the three of them!
anaa-pixie chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
lol CUTE ! love the couple why didn't anyone else think of this? i mean literally i think this is the only story like this pairing i have EVER read...
smilin4sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
LOL!
limonade chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
so funny, so witty, so sexy! I dont normally go for threesomes, but this was so creative and i loved it. Short, but oh so sweet.
teejplease chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
HAHA. go hermione. of course hermione is a little ooc - if she's dating draco and harry - sarcastic sexmaniac and troublesome sexmaniac - something is bound to rub off (besides there lower bodies). lol. this rocked. im gonna fav this.
Aria-wolfstar chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That was kind of interesting actually, and I dont really like slashs but it was only implied. this would make a great opening to a full story! you should continue _

Till Next Time

Aria
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Well, I must say that I've never seen that pairing before. Interesting.
Raph Weasley chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
ha! i liked it
basketballqueen2009 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
its kinda different

but keep goin and i will keep reading

hope to read more soon

Later
aleecat chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I would like to see more, but way longer, this seemed like a exposistion to me. I enjoy these relationships, not for sexual reasons either, I saw a Remus/Sirius/Hermione one that made me laugh really hard.

As for your story, its a good idea,I just hope you write more, because I simply cannot judge it quite yet.

Hermione, does seem to be a bit out of character, but I mean, I am sure Draco would bring it out of her, as long as you keep her main traits still alive, I am sure no one will mind.

Anyhow, back to my main point, keep writing, and I will keep reading, thank you!

-Warmest Wishes-

Alee
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
is that it?you tease!xP

Peace&Love

Death&Pain
Ultimate Dranzer chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I know it's a drabble but its so short! I'd like to see it as a proper fanfiction. There's so much you could with the three of them. I don't mean that in a dirty way ::grins::

It'd be interesting.

-UD-
lilsakura chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
it.. doesn't seemed finished... idk it has potential, but i expected more of an actual story (w/ a bit of humour) if u added more i would definitely read it tho.