Reviews for Phone Calls, Sharpie Highs, and Lack of Sleep
Elatine Routwick chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Nice ending. I don't get the Sharpie high, though. :/

Thanks for the laugh and the smiles.

And note your mistakes.
Spamsterlady chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
*waits patiently for Penguin to kill off the redheaded demon child*

Yay! more fun stuff
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I think you should continue and have Ron die horrificly somehow...and have Ginny in the crossfire! lol. funfun... *cough*

Good one, looking forward to reading the next chapter. away I go!

-samansa
demonic angel23 chapter 7 . 4/5/2007
aw. theyre so cute! hope u can update soon!

:]
CharmedNightSkye chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
Aw so cute. I love the mirror idea. Yeah ROn can be a total git sometomes. The sharpie thing just makes me laugh whenever I rad it. Sharpie's for life! XD Harry and Hermione's relationship is cute and I love how it was progressing. It really surprised me when when of Mione's gifts to harry was a defeated horocrux. GO her! Ah gotta love Hermoine. Til later readings
pstibbons chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
What's a sharpie?

Nice banter.
Yukki-sama chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
i like this story and really hope that you update it soon, plz update thanx
Readerforlife chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
love this story! can't wait for more
DaughterOfGryffindor chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
write more, plz!
JessMess chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
that was really good.

sorry i couldn't reply earlier. i had no internet.

CYa
americanidolfreak chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON, IT'S GOOD!
harry-mione chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
I know this won't affect the story because this is only chapter 4 and it's already up to ch. 7 but... please let Ron die, please let Ron die, please ket Ron die... (praying)

Or at least let him have a big fight with Harry and Hermione, being tagged off as a moronic jerk, and have him be hated by absolutely everyone!
harry-mione chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
YES! Ron's leaving for a whole year! I'm so happy I could cry :'). Thanks gor getting rid of the insufferable git and making my day!
animeanigel chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
I liked it. I think that Ron should be either eaten by a dragon or seriously injured by one and Charlie should make an appearence to tell Hermione and Harry about the incident and Charlie becomes their new best friend because Charlie is cool like that.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
aw...this is really funny, interesting and deep...i never thought about the mirror and how rons was more selfish than harry's! please update soon!