Reviews for Perchance
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Why was that adorable? Fluffy fluff fluff I've finally found you at last! (huggles) I like angst and drama as much as the next girl, but fluffy fluff stuff is what I like best. Lovely fic, thank you!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
nice developing friendship progressing at a nice easy pace. it's difficult to take care of loved ones who become ill, and to have people mistakenly assume such things out of ignorance can be devastating. lovely story- it's a shame you haven't written more 'rk', but it's great that you're still writing prolifically.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
morning rush chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, I really, really liked your story. There's just something about the simplicity and realness of it, that pulled at the heartstrings. I can only imagine the shock of learning that your parent has cancer (since I went through that as well), and you were able to portray the feelings very well. I was grinning with the cuteness of the ending. I can only imagine that Kenshin realized sooner how important Kaoru was to him since he didn't see her for a week... It's too sad that you dont have other RK fics but good luck on your writing!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
this was adorable and wonderful and just fantastic! yahiko is a cutie and i like how responsible kaoru is, sad about her mother having cancer, what are the chances that you could write this from kenshin's point of view?
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Cute story. Any chance you'll expand it to explore Kenshin and Kaoru's growing relationship?
Triste1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Fascinating, absolutely fascinating. It was very realistic and easy to grasp, not to mention relate to, in its simplicity but still had that little spark of ingenuity to make it special. I've certainly read fics where Kaoru worked with children, but this is the first fic I've read where they meet at a daycare center that Kenshin works at. At least you didn't go so far as to make Sano and/or Aoshi work there as well; something about either men cleaning up baby-puke and changing diapers just cracks me up.

The emotion and description of everything was very nicely done. I also loved the writing style, with bits of thoughts inserted into places to give it the situation mroe emphasis. The whole setting was also very down to earth and believable, if a touch somber. There were a few mistakes here and there, but they were minor. Still, perhaps you could re-edit the fic one day when you have more time; it never hurts to edit.

Keep writing!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I liked that very much. I like how you showed off Kaoru's strength and vulnerability. Too bad you don't write more in the RuroKen verse.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Awesome story! I absolutely love your style of writing. The fact that you have perfect grammar isn't to be sneered at, either. :)
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
That was very cute! I enjoyed reading it very much. I thought that you described the emotions that Kaoru was going through very well.
ibbity chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
usually I hate AU stories like this, but I really liked that one.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Yay! I love this ttory! Is it a one-shot? or will you be continuing it? We still don't know why kenshin was so "can i think about it" when Kaoru asked him out. will we find out what was going thru is head in later chapters? poor kaoru, i hpe her mom gets better. update soon! this story rocks.
Serphtears chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
AW so cute!
Esmeranda chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I like, I like! _ Kenshin's personality makes him really attractive. Great work!
Chixue chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
AW! Poor Kaoru!
vixenia chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
aww thats so sweet. I don't usually review oneshots but this fic definitely deserved one. sigh that was just so kawaii. sqe