Reviews for Facts and Assumptions
The Evil Ninja chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Again, as with Embarassed Meetings, where's the next chapter? I am curious about how both stories end!
corruptedweirdo101 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Hi your story is awesome! and yes i was thinking sick. lol :) chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
i love it! its hilarious! please please please PLEASE update! chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I loved it !absolutely hilarious and wonderful! Your writing is so good...You made it worth it for me to be sick with the chickenpox on christmas break, because no one is bugging me to stop reading your stories on the computer, or laughing my brains out. Great sense of humor!
Yorai chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
haha what a perfect example to show how the pervert mind of people can make us misunderstand the whole situation.
deshielover chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
I really like it...its should update soon. but no pressure.
SidekickKep chapter 2 . 7/16/2007

Wow, this review is like over a year later and all... but whatever.

This was just so hilarious! I mean, I just couldn't stop laughing. I mean, WHO!

And I dunno if you abandoned this or not, but please don't! I need to know what happens next!

The review was short, I know, but I'm rushing; I gotta be somewhere...
Rizasfirstlove chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
aww but it wa so funny.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Hehehe P Update soon!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
It shall be funny to read the next chapter and find out whats's up, lol P I'm thinking target practise- or re-assembling guns or something P
Danelle chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
You have a twisted is hilarious though.I can't wait for the next chapter!
M.C.E.Black chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Hahahahaha. This is so unbelievably amazing. The first chapter I was like: "What the heck is going on? What could they possibly be doing, because I know it's not what we think it is..." But this is so clever and so amazing. I laughed so hard. I can't wait for the next chapter.
IdiotsApprentice chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
This is my first review and all so... yeah.

I absolutely loved this! It was very well written, correct grammer and insanely funny! Not a combination I see often so very well done! I hope you post the next chapter very soon.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
my not so innocent mind! that explains it..hilarious!i'm such a pervert..and I'm a girL!update!I await for one!please!
Twin-Lance chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
It was quite touching how Riza is helping Roy with his gun problem. I'd forgotten all about the doctors. That little bit of emotion on Roy and then Riza's part shows just how wrong everyone in the hallway is about what is really going on. I do believe that little bit has actually made this story. Everyone else truly has no idea the emotional healing going on inside.