Reviews for No Regrets
jim the match chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ha-Ha. Kim,you losser! Ron and his jap wife, yori are happy
Stunna21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
good story so keep writing.
Norwesterner chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
A great vignette story all around here — well set and well told!

Everything was very logically developed from your previous story in this series. A largely stagnated and embittered Kim, and a Ron who was able to continue on and succeed in life and love. And your keys to Ron's success were inspired extrapolations — Bueno Nacho and Yori . . . these just made so much sense for his character! It all really fit! (And I agree with you, there should be more Ron & Yori stories — they worked so well together in the "Gorilla Fist" episode, and it was nice to see how Yori was steadfastly encouraging and respectful of Ron no matter what.)

As with your previous story in this series, you are doing great work, and I look forward to continuing to read them (in order) here!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Just was glancing thru some stories when I came across this one. Seems that Kim when young didn't like weapons, she changed her mind. Yori the ninja was at home with them. Ron moved out from under Kim's shadow good for him. Too bad she didn't give him the credit and space when he needed it. Maybe he was the one that matured.

Larry (sentinel 103)
BigJames321 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
It is sad that Kim has grown so cold and unyielding. Every sitch has more than one answer and Kim should not be alone for the rest of her (hopefully long) life. Ron was necessary for her peace of mind and keeping her intensity balanced. Maybe they can recover their friendship and again make it eternal? A wedding may not happen until something huge and sad happens, but it would not be totally necessary in order for them to patch up their differences.

Kim should have hope restored, just as Ron found a second answer for having a family. Don't disregard, find a better answer for them. Thank you.
continental-line chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I feel sorry for KP in that when she was helping others, she lost herself.

1st Cent. Romans had a saying, "You live only as long as you are remembered."

I'm afraid that this KP will have a "short life." Except in some dusty files locked away, no one will remember this Kim Possible.

-Bill Ponder
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Again, I missed this story when you posted it. As to a Ron/Yori fic, just wait...

If you need a quick Beta, unless I am away for a weekend etc, I am available. It may not be the best, but I do work quick.
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I'm okay with Ron/Yori after Kim/Ron, because Ron can be happy and Kim must live with herself. Unfortunately Kim feels no regret and carries guns. But Ron and Yori are happy, oh well! Will the next story be in Yori's POV? Wade's? One of Kim or Ron's family members?
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Thank you for hooking Ron up with Yori about time somebody did a fic where they hooked up where there was no action or neither one of them had to too many Kim/Ron fics in my opinion. not to many Ron/Tara,Ron/Monique,Ron/Bonnie,Ron/Hope,Ron/Amelia etc.

Will there be more to this story.I hope Out.
Goinghome chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This is strongly reminiscent of the point, Bonnie made to Kim in "So the Drama". All of Kim's peers were paired with someone, except Kim. This is a great story and it provides a sad, but perhaps true look at the results of the life Kim has and has been having. She's a conscientious leader, who cares and unfortunately is haunted by the bad results. I really don't see much on people supporting and encouraging her in her life especially when things go sour. She's independent and that may intimidate men who may want her to depend on them. She's a fierce fighter and smart strategist and these characters may scare some men. I feel a lot of sadness in Kim's life though she may be so headstrong so as not to admit it. This could be good character story in how Kim is able to eventually find love, respect, happiness, and security in her life. I'm interested in seeing who you're planning to have her meet up with to provide those for her. A thought would be someone of eastern heritage. They are generally raised with the basic concept of hard work, dedication, endurance, perfection, and appreciation. Kim might find her perfect match in such a relationship. Just a thought. Great job. Looking forward to your next writing, be it DLB or TUY.