Reviews for LA's Finest
Roy Duke of Hazzard chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Not bad so far. I hope to try to create a Lethal Weapon/Dukes Of Hazzard TV show crossover story soon, but waiting to see if vics of homicide are cops, or friends of Murtaughs or just Rog, or Trish, or Riann, or Nick. Keep going!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Please, please, please tell me there's more! Please!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
LOVE THIS!...is there gonna be more?:)
narakunohime chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
loved it.
ray mist chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
this is the best story in the world i dont no how u think like this can u email me and we can shere some iders togeather ive got a story called (resident evil survivor) and my eamil is y.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Good beginning, but it's almost two months old. Is there going to be another chapter?
Romanus chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
great, wow, amazing. continue.
fanfiction fanatic chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hey! I'm glad to see that some one is writing Lethal Weapon fan fics again (there are very few on here if you can't tell...and I don't think any are finished...i don't remember) I hope you continue soon, and sorry bout not reviewing sooner, I very rarely check this section due to its chronic lack of updates...:D anyways good luck and good job! I can't wait for an update! Oh and wonderful dialogue by the way, you write them bery well. See ya!
Karen chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
So great to see a new story. Well done dialogue and feel for the characters. Definitely waiting for another chapter!
Jamie S chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
hehe! a fine start to what promises to be a terrific story! hurry up with the next chappy!:) - plz?
jannet chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
wow, i really liked it! it's exactly how i would've picture those two chatting on a day in the life of:) update soon!:)
Chneefrau chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Hilarious.. this is great :D

Can't wait so read more!
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
liked the beginning, their banter, everything. the phone call and roger trying to talk trish into hiring somebody for the cooking, nice touch. and then, wham, a double homicide. great to see a new lethal weapon story! please continue soon, ok?