Reviews for Bad Reputation II: Cry Wolf
WonderSkeet chapter 13 . 1/5/2007
it was great. i still like that girl. know those feds i had a felling that guy was up too no good, but the chick sounded great and that trick on the truck oh man that was cool.
Sparkle731 chapter 13 . 9/22/2006
okay, now I got this read too, even if I did read backwards. LOL good set of stories.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I'm slow on reviews, but I had to read both stories straight from chapter 1 through. Great stories!
Vincent chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
The next installment of this series? (raising a brow) I could have sworn your devotion was needed elsewhere, Author. You have a dedication contract with a certain silver fox, or so you've called me in the past, and it is long past due.

Now I do have other commissions but I am getting an alarming number of fans who want you to write my own little installment...I would rather carry out our business in the usual way instead of resorting to your fans desperate means but...

It's my job. Expect a visit soon, storyteller unless those fingers get busy.

Respectfully,

Your Muse

P.S. Give my regards to Leanan Sidhe. She was the one who I chose to write out this review as it cannot be traced to me in any way. (Sidhe) Hey, how cool is it that Vince wants to do you...in, I mean, do you in! Cheers! All in good fun...

Leanan Sidhe
Flynne chapter 13 . 4/14/2006
Well, didn't think I'd heard the last of Henri-Mae, but the only thing I WANT to hear from her is a thanks to Bo for actually believing her (and helping with the little thing called saving her life) and a guilt-ridden, sincere apology.

You write chases and action very well! Am curious now as to exactly who Gabrielle and Michael are. I think it's interesting that Gabrielle wasn't really a "good guy" even though she was the good guy. Nice ending! :)
crystal chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
i love it. u should in the next one have Bo and Henri-Mae get back together or have her in the movie that came out or both. update soon please.
Dawnie-7 chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
"Balladeer: Folks, you just witnessed a moment in history, where Rosco stood up to Boss and won. First time for everything, I suppose."

Calls for a drink I say!

"Balladeer: And that’s the legend of how Hazzard did it’s little bit in the war against terrorism. Henri-Mae got her two weeks off, but after the workout Gabrielle gave her, she needed another two to recover, and not even Boss Hogg was gonna give her that. But now she can toss a man over her shoulder like he was a bail of hay and not break a sweat, and that’s sayin’ something. "

Amen to that sista!

Well I loved it. As much as the woman boggled me, you can't denied she was fun. Can't wait for more installments.
Flynne chapter 12 . 4/6/2006
Yes, yes, so I'm finally posting a review... ;) ...I know it's taken me a while. Took me this long to warm up to Henri-Mae...she's still not my favorite person, but she seems human to me now. I think it took me so long because it was really hard for me to read how nasty she was to Bo (not just because it was Bo...it would be hard for me to read about a situation like that with any character, fanfic or otherwise) and I'll admit, Bo's actions did strike me as out of character in your last story (but I remember you cautioned us about that...). ;)

That said...I like this part II! You've done a good job of balancing original and new characters, and the situation and people are three-dimensional. Great job creating a complex, believable situation! I liked the talk that Bo and Henri-Mae FINALLY had...'bout time things came out into the open and that girl listened to someone other than herself. I am a little relieved that she told him they couldn't be together. I know anything is possible in fanfic but after all the nastiness and betrayal floating around, I couldn't see anything else coming of it. I'll be really glad if they agree to a truce, though! All the anger/emotions are so vivid that it comes through the computer and makes ME tense!

And now there's some action! Very well-written, very exciting! I *really* enjoyed the last couple chapters. :D (I really like the way you title your chapters, as well!) So I hope that you'll finish this story. You're an excellent writer, and I'll keep my eye out for the next chapter.
Dawnie-7 chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
I'm back. Told you so :)

Oh man. I think it would have taken a lot more to get me to jump. Terribly afraid of heights here :D
Dawnie-7 chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
"Balladeer: Always was a quick study, Bo. "

Yes, bless him for it too :)

"Balladeer: This can’t be good. Least those boys coulda done was give Bo a screwdriver. He would’ve if the situation was reversed."

Yeah!

"“Holy shit,”"

Uh...yup. That just about covers it.

Aw, a nod, just to me! I feel so honored. Thanks very much. Fraid I'll have to come back tomorrow for round 2 though. Banging headache. Till then, ta!
Dawnie-7 chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
Ahh, good ol' morse code. A woundeful thing.
Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
Amen to that.
Maraena chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
This is really good. I can't wait to read some more
Dawnie-7 chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
Oh. Camp out! Hope they can catch themselves some thieving asses!
aquateal chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
I really didn't think I'd be able to feel sorry for Henri-Mae but I do. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Also, I like how well you conveyed a sense of true danger and violence from Farrell without getting cartoonish as many stories do. That was really well done, and Bo's concern for Henri-Mae too.