Reviews for Not Playing Anymore
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really want 2 read this story so could you finish it please ... Really like the other story's of yours that I read ... So would like 2 read this one but its not finished yet so please do or say if you are not going 2 please ...
wannabepuck127 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
PLLLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEE FINISHING NEXT CHAPTER! THIS THING IS AMAZING! I REALLY HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
toboe108 chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
hurry up and finish it is hillerius hehe
lacking a better name chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
really good story. has a great plot.
lambtastic chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
lol they got drunk. i like it how neville starts to befriend draco:] please continue soon!
pstibbons chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
Best lines:

to Blaise, who stood as steady as ever, raising an eyebrow.

“Only Butterbeer I swear,” He said earnestly, “Probably ten gallons of the stuff, but just Butterbeer, I don’t think they ate either.”

Anyway, I definitely appreciate Nev and Luna's intro in the story. Perhaps Ginny will soon figure out that she'd better make peace with Hermione - real peace - and give up her heronista delusions if she doesn't want to lose Hermione as a friend. Harry has kinda realized this, though he doesn't need Hermione in his life now that he's used her to defeat Voldemort. But he may need her for his last exams, if he cares about them.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Wow, Draco coming through with Nev for Her sake. Nice.
pstibbons chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Well, the whole Draco's Summer At The Burrow thing was a bit out of the blue, but ... eh.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Enjoyed Blaise's dialogue.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Best lines:

Harry’s probably thinking ‘how could she do this to me?’ Because clearly everything is done to Harry. Never mind the fact that he ignores me most of the time…”

“I think we are just growing up at different rates and going different places. It’ll be alright in the end.” Hermione finished with a sad look on her face.

Gods you’d think Pothead and Weasel would take her to the bookstore just to see that smile.

“Well Harry’s too caught up in his world, and Ron would just laugh at me. I thought you would be perfect.”

The couple were oblivious to the storm that they were creating however (you forgot a comma before however)

Nice kiss, too.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
She sighed. “It was something Ginny said. She said, ‘Don’t worry, he’ll come to his senses soon,’ like I’m just waiting for Ron to stop dating his floozies and see me.”

Delighted that this is what Hermione's upset about.
Fantasmorfic chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
This is totally awesome! Keep writing more please!
lyssa-kissa chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
“Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, teach us something please…”

hilarious.

i like the story so far.

update soon!
californiagirl1426 chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
OMG, this is such a good story! I love it!
Raph Weasley chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
That was pretty much hilarious! Awesome job! yay! Drunk from butterbeer? That rocks! lol. Update asap! :D

-GrEeN