Reviews for City of Dreams
Swetka chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Stravaganza and Digimon?

What were you thinking?
BlackFeatherz29 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Good job! I really like how this story's going and how you integrated Kouchi into Talia. Really, he's the perfect guy for a crossover like this, and you did a great job on starting the second chap on him. Crossover dudes need background info, too. :)

Ganbatte! Gook luck on writing this in the future so that even the people who think Digimon is for n00bs will like it!
IHeartZacEfron chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
I dont like it!It doesnt have nething to do with stravaganza and digimon is retarded and immature!
Story Catcher chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
I absolutely love the Stravaganza series. That's why I started reading your story. I'm not really fond of Digimon, but I have to be fair, I don't know what it is exactly.

But with the combination you've made so far I think I like them both together. Your story is just GREAT!

Please keep writing and I'll keep reading.

P.S. I'm not English, but I hope my English is good enough
Galistar07water chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
For once, i agreed with you...lame, lame, lame! Ah! I want my Stravaganza trilogy books back ASAP! Nice chapter, though...but I'm still gonna murder you for it!
superkittygal12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
this is cool, although i've read GaliStar07's one...what's gonna happens next?
Iluvcookies chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Okay, what's ths all 'bout? I mean where's the twin and who are these people? I'm really confused. I mean, i'don't evne know what place this is in and allchachaI hoped the first chappy tis good
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
You die at lunch tomorrow! I'm kidding.