Reviews for The Emperor's Harem
sana.masab chapter 11 . 3/8
I LOVE your story! Please please please update soon!
Pink chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
His this is a amazing sorry ! Please update it soon
malloryh5 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
o are you going to update soon o please o please this story is sooo sooo good please TT_TT
black111star chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I'm just gonna let it out. I HATE that Draco let her get whipped. It was aweful to read. This is the first fic that I have come ot hate Draco. I hope his clothes catch on fire at the festival.
SarasimStark chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Look, I'm not going to pick on you for writing a harem fantasy. We all have fantasies and we all have things that turn us on and as long as it's between consenting adults, I don't really care.

What bothers me is that like so many have pointed out, this has nothing to do with Harry Potter. You could change out the names and file this under any section on , because that's how little it has to do with it. There's no trace of Ginny and Draco's actual personalities and not an iota of magic. You could use find and replace and change their names to Bella and Edward or even Cheech and Chong and it wouldn't change how things play out.

Like I said, I don't have any problems with harem fantasies, but when I read fanfiction, I expect there to be some tenuous connection to the canon I love beyond names. I'm fairly certain that if you went through a baby name book, picked out two names you liked for your dashing hero and heroine, you could easily post this on (aka the site for original works) or there's also archives that probably deal in people who like harem fantasies or, heaven forbid, the Fifty Shades series proves that you can get fanfiction published by changing the characters names and whatnot.

Just don't call this Harry Potter fanfiction. It has nothing to do with Harry Potter.
Rosanna13 chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Omg you just Have to continue writing this! I love this story. You have to continue writing this or I swear I shall die!

Please pleas please carry on writing! U r the best writer ever!
dutch potterfan chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
Wow, i came across this story and loved, i's sad to see that you didn't finish it.
Silver Millenium SD chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Please, please, preety pleasy update. people are dying here!
CassieStx chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I am in love ! I'm begging you please update! Are you doin well? I hope so! Please please please continue!
meleciana10 chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
i thought this was great! please update!
idoitforlove chapter 11 . 5/16/2011
This is good! I'm kind of confused at a few parts, but other than that I can't find fault in this! Please keep up the great writing:D!

Mari
silver fox98 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Its amazing and I'm dying here. Update soon plz! Some just random plot ideas may be that luelle or somene stuns her and she's abducted or maybe just goes into a mental breakdown/coma maybe. Idk if she gets abducted or abused,maybe this time the emperor finds her or something. Just plz finish the story all your readers are waiting!
ravenclaw gurl chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Omg I love it! I don't kno if I'm fond of her with amnesia but I love the rest. It wouldbe cool for a little of Dracos emotions too. But keep writing!
Mariah chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
Please please update. I need to know what happens next in the story.
springawakening1894 chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
I hope you haven't forgotten this story; it is amazing! Please finish it! :D