Reviews for 0700 hours at the Ark
PrimalScreamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Poor Prowl and Ratchet. How they survive the insanity is beyond me!
Trapezoidal chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
...I have no idea how I ended up reading this, but I'm glad I did. Imperial Death March, indeed. It's so fitting. XD
Sylvermage chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Someone should just put a caution sign on the Ark when they've had too much downtime. It's just not safe XD

A note: the second time listing, between 0700 and 1230 hours is 0105...Is that supposed to be 1005?

That said...I've definitely had that experience, at 0700 in the morning. Far, far too much happy and energy. I prefer to just grab my coffee, and drag my sleepy self over to the couch to drink it.

I'm curious who the three people who know Prowl's distaste for spiders are...my money is on Jazz, Prime, and Sideswipe.

My favorite rule was undoubtably, "If asked an opinion, at best be positive, at worst, be ambiguous." Lesson to live by, right there.

Chin up, Prowl. You know there's nothing so crazy that they can come up with that they can't best the next day. Especially if you give the twins too much downtime. Eep.
autobotgirl12328 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
can't-Tee hee- stop-hee hee-laughing...LOL! write another book or more chapter! this was so funny!
Larisa chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Fun! :)

reader chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
awsome story... my only wish is to see how redalert handled the day but otherwise it was perfect.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Funny. But I like the one with Prowl better. It's funnier.

C.D.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Funny. I like funny. I like this chapter with Prowl. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Funy.

C.D.
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
This was so hilarious! I loved that part about the Imperial Death March being played when Ratchet walked in the room! Oh man, I was laughing so hard I was sure the whole house could hear me! Anyway, keep up the awesome work!
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
*giggle*

your stuff is always sure to brighten my day!

the spiders and the dancing and the SOAP! so dang funny

one thing though (not sure if anyone pointed it out or not)

-0105 hours found Prowl lying on his back under a computer terminal-

it think you meant:

-1005 hours found Prowl lying on his back under a computer terminal-
Trapped in Reality chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
This was cute and humorous!
SylverMage chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
...at 7AM, you do not want to be standing between someone and their coffee. Speaking from personal experience. And if that someone is Ratchet...

I'm surprised I don't have a red, hand-shaped welt on my forehead from the multiple facepalms. Especially at the end. Sideswipe. Bored. Soap flakes. Oh Lord.

"Do you have any idea how stupid that was?"

"...No."

"You will now."

Cue dramatic music. And Sideswipe's graceful exit from the med bay. Poor Ratchet. And it was only noon.

If anything, I liked this chapter even more than the next. I would love to see more rules of surviving the Ark

I've said this before, but I adore your fics. WAFFy, touching, humorous, angsty...it all comes in a neat little package. I'm so happy I stumbled upon your fics when I went browsing for TF G1 fanfiction a while back. The return trips are almost as good as the first read :D
SylverMage chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
"There were only three people who knew of his distaste for arachnids. One was currently in Michigan, it wasn’t in character for the other, and the third was going to have sanitary duty in morning."

My money's on Sideswipe. Assuming Jazz got the hat while he was away. Between the hat and the image of Sideswipe being, ah, 'escorted' from the Repair Bay in the tradition, gentle Ratchet manner...I'm not sure what made me laugh harder. XD And that was before I realized there was another chapter.

Excellent job.
Dragon260 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
You need to write more of this, ot's funny. XD
Reis Dragoner chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
AH MAN! This freakin' GREAT! You should do another one with Optimus or Sideswipe's POV! That would be AWESOME!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »