Reviews for A Shattered Prophecy
HP96 chapter 26 . 7/13
It's July 12 2018 and you never took this down, which I'm grateful for, or else I wouldn't have been able to enjoy such a great work! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and you are a wonderful author, no matter what criticism people throw your way. I'm very sorry you've decided to leave the site because of the stupidity of others. Take care of yourself and remember how awesome you are, always!
BooksWithPizza chapter 24 . 7/7
Jonas should be a Gryffindor
This story had incredible potential. The idea behind the story is very good. While the Darkness Within is better written, the characters in this story are far superior and realistic. ALL characters in that story were ridiculous - the super-parents/brother/friends - and the Harry/Ginny love story was downright retarded. As for the flames received... well, the grammar is quite terrible.
Wang Yeo chapter 1 . 2/24
This story made me numb with all emotions.

It's a really beautiful story, gentle and ruthless at the same time. It made me sad and it made me happy and it made me sad again. This feeling of beautiful sadness I'll cherish. Thank you.
WadeWatts chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
I could have killed you - YOU TRIED TO KILL ME
Automatically transitioned in my head X)
Hitmen101 chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
Thanks for the emotional story I liked the first ending better I feel like it fit the overall story
Paying Attention chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
You really need to look up the definitions of the words ‘then’ and ‘than’. You clearly do not understand what they mean, or the difference between them. They are not the same, nor can they be substituted for one another. Both are consistently misused.
Paying Attention chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
First paragraph you say it was a locket Molly found. Then suddenly it is a watch that she needs to guard? Do you even know what the horcruxes are?
guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2017
I wish Harry would just kill Dumbledore already. Voldemort is basically Hitler but to be honest Dumbledore is manipulative like him as well. Not to mention incredibly condescending.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
Sad to see you go. I've only just started reading your story's and am going to quickly binge them before you scourge them. Thank you for the stories and apologies that bad memories were made while creating them . Hope you find all the happiness you are capable of -amberallycat
purpleradiance chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
nicely written
DarkPotter chapter 24 . 8/8/2017
Your story was better. Darkness Within was shitty. That person who wrote that review can't read worth a damn.
Manawydan chapter 26 . 8/1/2017
Damn I'm sorry you ended up having such a shitty FF experience. (For the record this is definitely than better than DW)
I love everything you did with this story and I'm glad you ended up leaving it up. It's such a dark story but you hit on some very lovely themes in the end. I adore the self-fulfilling nature of the prophecy in this. Voldemort quite literally being defeated by love and realizing that death is a natural part of life feels straight out of Rowling. I can just see Dumbledore smiling whimsically from beyond the grave at how that turned out.
It felt so tragically perfect that while Harry turns Voldemort more human, Voldemort mutilates the humanity in Harry. I mean it's awful and sad, but you quite believably showed that there wasn't really a coming back for Harry. It feels like the origin story for a good comic book villain, where you can sympathize with how they began and see the flickers of goodness in them while recognizing that this was ultimately always going to be a tragedy.
God what a great ending, have I said that yet? Honestly I know you apologized for not finishing the sequel, but it works so well on it own I'm not sure I'd even want one.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2017
I'm glad that you didn't delete your stories. I will admit that I arrived here after reading the The Darkness Within and that brought me to the original story. Without lying, I liked your story more because your characters had way more common sense and the ending(s) was very appropriate and satisfying. While I liked the idea behind The Darkness Within, I despised large parts of the story. Nobody had common sense there - James was some super incredible dad who had a sixth sense about everything, Harry's brother was downright annoying with his blind trust in a trained killer and when it all ends, Harry is free AND A FUCKING HERO, despite killing and hurting dozens of people. Not to mention that from the first 3-4 chapters it was obvious that Ginny found her prince charming and it was all "meant to be".

So I am really glad that you left this story here. As for the negative reviews... I understand that it's been a long time since you wrote this story and throughout the years you must have improved a lot. BUT... it's times like this when we - the rest of the world, especially those who speak English as a second language - are condescending and laugh our asses off at 'Murrica's education system. Being a native speaker (and a college student while writing this) and not being capable of using their/they're, your/you're and then/than properly is just unacceptable.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
For such a high profile target they sure didn't think much beyond *secret keepers*. They could've used various alarms both wizard type and muggle kind. They could've rigged the house with bobbb (booby) traps not sure how to spell it.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »