Reviews for The Cat, The Mouse and Everyone Else
Randomeer chapter 1 . 2/25
Please oh please write more. I come back to this story all the time looking for more.
I know this is probably late but I really liked the beginning. Are you going to continue?
Ro chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I really enjoyed this intro.
Best.
Ro
carter girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
damn this is really good
Racingalien3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
heh... u dont spose u could continue this? please?
Raiatea1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
a good start... But, you don't update so... I don't know what to think about it.

I mean, come on! You make Fleur as a player and a jerk. She is really averconfident about her succes. She seems wise but lazy 'cause she would never expect a rejection. Dude, she's hot and a veela, AND she knows it!

But, in my opinion, you keep Hermione too far from her grip... She doesn't seems interest in Fleur as a 'mate' more as an 'subject'...

I don't want to say this but, it's all depend on you to make me think what she had in mind.

Her being in the librairy isn't something foolish. Like you said, Hermione is predicable. Having a book about veela isn't very interesting...

Hum, that's sound wrong, isn't it? Ok, what i mean is that Hermione is curious by nature. That's why she know a lot of things. When she's intrigate or interesting in something, she like to search about it, study about it (thus the curious glances or the book). Hermione isn't someone who would go (or act) without being well prepared...

If you want a change of my heart, give me some food! Update so I can give you some good reviews (or not, depend). Don't expect me to just say 'I like it', 'I don't like it', 'Awesome!'... without some explanation...

I prefer pinpoint what I don't understand or don't feel right. Take that as some advises or something like this. You can argue with me if you want.

But, beware that I'm not born english or americain. So, some words may come wrong. Just, understand that I respect your work. But, I can't write big words and can be... hash.

If you update, good! If you don't, the world won't end. All is up to you. I just find a little sad that you give it up...
seirahErinyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
interesting! won't you put it back up?
I mark him Zero and mine chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
yes its v,v,good ! u should pick this back up! x
FFaddict007 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
OH come on, this is so cool! Why you stop writting it? got your fingers cut off? sheesh get to it!
Jazz chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I so love this piece! It might sound funny but I ABSOLUTELY love love love Fleur as a stuck up character :D! You definitely should continue this.
blue wolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i love your story! please do update. i really wish to know what happens next as well as hermione's reaction.
brighteyes-012 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
lol. i love it so far!-you DEFINITELY need to finish this ]]
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
LMAO! I love this it's great, I especially loved the “I don’t know Mr Malfoy, wouldn’t Potter be jealous?” part it was perfect. Please tell me you haven't abandoned this piece.
aurore chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
it's good

hope you update soon
jcnrpoet chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
hey this is good i hope you update a new chapter although i kno its been a long time