Reviews for Shooting the Moon
SailorInu1 chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
hmm..things are certainly heating up. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this story. hope you update soon _ keep up the good work ! _
the Mangadude chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
Not as much humour as I was expected but given the overall seriousness of your fic there was just enough. I'm still looking forward to the confrontation between K and S regarding that infamous kiss. Obviously your building up to it so I can only wait anxiously.
Hououza chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
Excellent chapter.

Congratulations on both the exams and papers, more than worth the wait if it helped you focus on them.

The lighter moments were nicely blended into the story, although I have to admit the headaches among the girls did have me suspecting that Kurz got the nurse position...

Speaking of the rugby team...they seemed about right when Sousuke was done with them, I played it at school and the level of agression was not that far off...but what do people expect when you have a game that prinicaplly consists of adolescent guys beating the living hells out of one another other a small leather bound object...ok, when a little off topic there.

Looking forwards to next time and seeing what happens.

the Mangadude chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Another entertaining and detailed chapter. I am looking forward to the upcoming conversation regarding Kaname's encounter with Leonard. As far as I know Sousuke and Kaname have not discussed that incident in the later novels nor has anyone really tackled it head on in a fan fiction. Good luck with your school work and all and update as quickly as you can.
D chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
update! this is awesome!
full-metal-sousuke chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
that was a long chapter. hopefully kaname tels sousuke that leonard kissed her and she didnt kiss back
Hououza chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Excellent chapter.

I think the resolution of the situation with Colleen was handled nicely, including the revelation about Kaname's run in with Leonard.

It does however bring me back one question I keep having, that is if there is a place the novels can be found in English because I would very much like to read them.

On a final note don't worry about the delay, after all this review is late as well...

Hououza chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
Excellent chapter.

I owe you a huge apology for taking so long to read and review this chapter.

Magnificent chapter, it seems there have been some quite strange developments, in particular what must have happened to the interrogator and why they suddenly needed Sosuke so badly.

I will admit the conversation between Tessa and Kananme was very funny. Although I am sure that despite what other events are happening that will not be the end of it...or at least I hope not.

Mangadude chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
So far this is a really enjoyable story. The Kaname/Sousuke relationship seems to progressing along well and I hope you can progress things further whilst still focussing on the other aspects of the story.
full-metal-sousuke chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
well, lets see what happens next. update soon
Hououza chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Excellent chapter.

At least he seems to be on the mend, even if his comrades are still having trouble with their pisoner.

I wonder what will happen when they all wake up...

Ikabi chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
lol... FFN also doesn't allow links or websites in chapters, so if you want to put one up, you're going to have to put spaces so that the document manager doesn't recognize it as an address.
Hououza chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Excellent chapter.

I wonder, we still don't know just why the Arastols went crazy exactly...that and the fact that their masters seem far less upset than one would expect.

Meanwhile it seems Sousuke is as ever on the receiving end of Kaname's wrath. Despite the fact he can endure it still does not mean he would appreciate the abscence of her need to test his physical least in that fashion.

I look forwards to seeing what happens next.

d chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
update! i'm waiting for some more action! xD
Ikabi chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Whoo! Yays, another story!

_ ~ I always look forward to your pieces.