Reviews for To This I Say, Chivalry Is Dead, Sir
csiKathy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This story is so nicely put together. I like how you have Grissom going through all the arguments about why he shouldn't be with Sara and then realizing that he can bring a lot to her in experience and maturity. Then the lump. Very funny in the whole.
karagrace chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
testicles? Really? There are many funny lines in this but the 'theme' is great! "run me over with your car?" perfect! This story brings a smile to my face everytime I read it, thank you! maybe that means I'm just as twisted?
caz1969 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
"You’ll be back to sexing up the chicks in no time.”

Really liked your story
toothchick chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I melted at: You will find your Philippe.

These lines were hysterical:

“You kissed me and then you acted like I didn’t exist. I assume after this ‘I love you’ business, you plan on running me down with your car,” she said dryly.

“You kiss me and then ignore me,” she said sleepily, “so what does sleeping with you get me?”

I loved it!
Amberley-gubler chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
this was a good story i really liked it
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Another wonderful story- I love your sense of humor!
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I can't believed I haven't reviewed this story yet. It's such a great one and probably has one of my favorite quotes ever.

Great job, and I can't wait to read more of your next story. :-)
Klee Wyck chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love this story. I love this story. Every time I feel slightly hopeless about the outcome of Sara's stint under the 'stang, I come and read this. Do you understand? My love for this story bounds, lol. Yeah. Anyway. Thank you.
yp chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
the last line was freakin great and i loved how sara was sarcastic throughout the story and i fell in love with grissom all over again because ur stories
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow, that was completely different from anything else I've read, but also completely fabulous! Great work!
Kristafied chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Interesting story, I like how you've cued in to how much Grissom is motivated by fear in his personal life. I have to admit that one of my favorite lines is A/N#4. :)
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I just loved the "Vous trouverez votre Philippe"...being from a bilingual country has its benefits after all, I guess. It was a very sweet part to this story, and sharply contrasted grissoms 'problem'.

Great job.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
With Grissom being as private as he is (haha) I was pretty damn shocked when he told Sara that he was whacking it to the thought of her...whoa
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Dude, testicles. You HAD to go there! LOL, great story.
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Funny and sad and so human. Love the last few lines!