Reviews for Poké Rangers Johto
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
I just wanted to say that whoever made Anna/Eddie is AWSOME. TEE HEE I LOOOOVE CAPS!
cougartail91 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
another very interesting chapter
cougartail91 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
a very interesting chapter
Anonymous chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
Nice chapter. It was actually the first chapter I read from your series, 'cause it looked interesting. After that, I finally went chronologically. You know, you could use more "pozazz" in your stories by making the relationships . . . you know, pop. I would've made Kris and Anna kiss in this chapter, and finally Eddie and Sabrina in the the final chapter. Blazin' Saddles did that with his characters. I'm not saying his story is better, it's just that you can step yours up. Thanks a lot for posting, and I'm currently on the chapter before the final!
Deadbeatloser22 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Nice chapter, with a good bit of leaning on the fourth wall. Although I think it's a sign of how much of a nerd I am that I recognised the opening monologue from Life On Mars...
Blaze Productions chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
It's a great chapter from what I saw so far and yes those two are coming closer than you think. I only need to write 29 and 30, before their debut. So...

I'm really happy to work with two characters from Johto, thanks.

Blaze
unknown person chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ooh-lah-lah!

I love this chapter a lot. Wonder what will happen two those two trainers, eh? Well, please continue soon!
Jetfan2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I like it alot Sorry I am not able to reveiw, most of the time I am just printing it out than getting off. thanks for the Reweiw!
Phoenix Espeon chapter 51 . 7/27/2006
Now /that/ was funny! *pokes broken Applause sign even though it'll probably only make it worse* Oh, and this is random, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to PM. Kinda dumb, but can someone tell me how? Please?
Blaze Productions chapter 51 . 7/27/2006
Really funny special. I give it a 10/10. This is YankeeFan2 signing off.
Starfighter364 chapter 51 . 7/27/2006
Sorry about the story line thing, I'm used to people meaning a whole season when they say storyline.
Phoenix Espeon chapter 50 . 7/26/2006
And now, it's over. *sigh* Oh well, it'll be back. I'm guessing randomly...um...not Umbreon or Tyrannitar, those are taken...I guess Houndoom.
Starfighter364 chapter 50 . 7/26/2006
It always is sad when a good friend has to leave. I don't know how we're supposed to figure out what pokémon the dark type Neo Zord is based on, good thing there aren't many dark types. I don't think it would be one that the rangers already had, so Umbreon and Tyranitar(and most likely it's pre-evolved forms) are ruled out. Is the Zord a Sneasel? The reason that I'm guessing Sneasel is because it would probably be the last thing a person would guess since as you said in an earilier chapter, Sneasel's Japanese name is Nyura, and since it would be the last thing they would guess, it would make it a hard question.
Blaze Productions chapter 50 . 7/26/2006
I got to say, that was really an awesome season finale. I am guessing that the Dark zord is Umbreon. Anyway, I loved the chapter. Great ending.
Blaze Productions chapter 49 . 7/25/2006
Love the chapter. Continue soon!