Reviews for Never Have A Snowball Fight With A Jedi!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I don't have any ideas but I do love your story
ForeverFireandIce chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Does obi know about ani/padme? I think while there sick they should be around each other and its all fluff and then obiwan finds them... DRAMAA but i think these stories are soo funny keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
What you should do is have there be a flashback chapter that tells what exactly happened during the snowball fight. That would add action and give us an idea of how awesome the snowball fight wouldve been to get them this sick!
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Some droid comes in Padme's apartment turns Obi-Wan, Anakin and Padme into 10 year olds and it's up to Master Yoda to watch them.

Don't accuse me of plageurism if I write a similar story.
sarah chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
That is a great story! I cant wait to here more! Please contact me when the new chapter is released. If i have any ideas I will come back here and e mail you them. Bye!
PadmeKenobi chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Oi, I loved it! *hugs* These stories are so cute and adorable and just make my day! Thanks for writing this, it would be cool if you kept writing, but if you have run out of ideas, I guess you just have run out of ideas. *pouts* Dang, lol. THANKS FOR THE CUTE UPLIFTING STORY! *smiles*

Padme out.
therussianbookworm chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
OK I'll give you some ideas later, but i do like the fact that Anakin is a Drama King . I'll write later But i have to go
Fate's Princess chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
omgosh!

"I'm sorry. I just hiccuped and burped at the same time."

I could have sworn i was going to fall out of my chair when i read that section of the story. I'd ready some funny stories that have made me chuckle before, but that just caught me off guard.

anyways awsome work. I cant wait to see what you have planned out for the rest of it :)
Linwe Elendil chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
O! I agree with (long name)! Yoda should come babysit! :-P I would say Jar Jar, but then who would do Padme's job? (Plus there's the fact that I can't stand him...)
Sorcerina chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
I love it so far...well how about if Obi-Wan becomes really really sick...like can hardly stand and lets see Anakin grow up a bit...but otherwise that..you're doing great...Maybe we can write a story together sometime. :-P
forceflow46 chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh i know padme might take a little while but since ani wont get off his bum and is so spoiled wouldnt be funny to turn the tables and let obi pitiful and ani have to pamper to his every whim? tv huh i bet obi can outdo that one.

Snow
Spooks Apprentice chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
the end was really funny, i'm sorry u don't have any ideas, i'll try think some up...
garrettignasia chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
dont end it! i shall not let you! now that obi-wan's sick, you should have yoda come to babysit them all!
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
You could always have Siri go and take care of them...

Update soon!
ShadowLea chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
well, i'm already out of ideas for my own fic, so i can't help you, sorry. stil a fun chapter though.