Reviews for Tears and Rain
This is such a good story, I've just discovered it. You absolutely need to finish it! I know it's been a while but I'm still hoping.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
This is a really good story and I really wanna see how it ends! If by some miracle you read this then you have to finish this. It really is a heartbreaking story and you write it so well. You're a great storyteller and I can only hope that one day you find the inspiration to finish it.
dee chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
please update
Helen chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
This was such a good chapter
You are writing an amazing story and I would love to read more and see how you develop the story further
dee19 chapter 22 . 10/24/2011
please update...NOW!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 22 . 3/2/2010
Good stroy.
JaylaAshlynn chapter 22 . 1/28/2010
HEY I REALIZE THAT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE U WROTE ANYTHING FOR THIS STORY ...BUT IM SO I LOVE WITH THIS STORY ITS UNLIKE ANYTHING IVE EVER READ AND IM ADDICTED SO COULS U PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ILL BE CHECKIN BACK EVERYDAY PRAYING THAT U WILL CAUSE I CANT STAND TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN GOOD OR BAD I AM GOIN CRAZY NOT KNOWING IS PLEASE UPDATE SOON ...IM TOTALLY
missshay16 chapter 22 . 10/13/2009
this is a really great story. i love it with all the love triangles and so on. its just so interesting
Lucas4everPeyton chapter 22 . 9/29/2009
Its been a long time since you have done an update for this story...are you going to finish this or leave it alone? I hope you really want to finish this...its really good and it deserves an ending...
saints and sailors chapter 22 . 9/24/2009
why aren't you continuing? I Would realy love to see more. I hope you get this review.
sunny214 chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
What a great story! Your writing is really beautiful and flawless. This is my first One Tree Hill fiction which I read and review. I have seen that you didnt update in a long long time. Hopefully someday you will continue to write this story. Until then - thank you for writing this sad but beautiful story.
genie chapter 22 . 4/18/2009
YOU ARE THE DREADEST PERSON EVA! THIS IS THE BEST EFFIN STORY I HAVE EVER READ! u better keep writin cuz it goin rel good.
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
That's it? You cant just leave it after a year. No...but anyways, it was really good. I couldn't read the whole thing in one sitting but I would read a few chapters a day. That was good. : )
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
I knew it! My goodness, this story is so good I must tell you! I love your style, it is so incredible! I am only on chapter three but believe I cannot wait to read the rest! :)
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 22 . 10/26/2008
hey. i know oyu havent uded this fic for about a year, but please ud soon! i love this story. i think i read this like 4 times, i love it! please post an ud soon! ill be waiting...