Reviews for Rough Diamonds Case 1
jcampbell943 chapter 18 . 3/12
Just found this story. Really wish you woulda finished it. I was very intrigued to see who has been doing the photos...Esp of Veronica since backup seemed to trust whoever it was. Loved the Logan and Veronica scene though
Really sorry tht u didn't finish this story
it was really good so far
Mirandaannw chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
You should finish this
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Great story. So sad that it is not finished.
thrnbrooke chapter 18 . 5/25/2011
OMG! Please tell me you will continue this!
sissy chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
You coulda finished the story off I only tend to review after I've read the full story whch I have not
FatherJerusalem chapter 18 . 6/19/2010
I'm guessing this story has been abandoned, but I just found it today and I wanted to let you know that I really quite enjoyed it.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
Very bummed that you seem to have abandoned this story. It's been very interesting so far.

I loved the bit with Logan and his cabbage patch doll, and the conversation with Keith.
Hannah chapter 18 . 11/15/2008
I really, really love this story

Are you going to finish it?

I hope so

It's really good

]
LLR5654 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is a great story. Did it ever get finished?
Caremel chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
Really, really good! Please keep writing because I like it a lot and I so infrequnetly find a L/V fanfic that is in any way believable even if it is AU. Good characterization especially. I'll be waiting for a new chapter no matter how unlikely :(.

Caremel
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
wow, this fic fuckin rules! You are doing an excellent job developing logan and veronica's relationship. please update soon i am seriously dying to know what happens next!

Jess
snarkNsass chapter 18 . 1/16/2008
Hey!

I love your fic. I know the last time you updated was forever ago but I'm begging you to finish this one. It's so good. Very VM. Now with VM no longer on the air, VM fan fic has become my obsession that fills the void. Please finish, you're so talented.

Your fan,

UMMA
hahaxohelenn chapter 18 . 7/12/2007
OMG. I knew I shouldn't have read this fanfic since you havent updated in over a year. But I just have to find out whose been posting up those photos!AH! D:
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
this story is amazing. i wish you continue this...