Reviews for Window
Golden Chains chapter 1 . 8/4
Short and sweet, just the way I like it.
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
loved it.

like, immensely. no words can describe how awesome i thimk this is.

i Favorited it because of how i immensely-love-it because of its awesomeness.

Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hello again, nice fluffy fic. I enjoyed it.
Rambie chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Awh. :D I like. You're an insightful, talented little critter. Yepyep.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Went he wants to, not only is Dib capable of being incredibly emotional but also surprisingly perceptive. To think that he wouldn't notice even the slightest change in his obsession's demeanour is ludicrous, and how you took that observation and turned it into a tale (however short) of romance is definitely worthy of accolades

Quote time: 'My Tallest, a new child attacked me with meat. My conclusion: she's in love with me!' While completely different from the story you wrote, I can't stop but imagining Dib attacking the Irken with meat to gain his affections
miz chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
you must know a lot about people, and windows. it was verey discriptive and... IT WAS GREAT!
Becky chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Loved it great story so sweet!
Cortamone chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Aw! That was really good! . *loves*
cancan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
bleah,i need a shower
Invader Me chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh was so moving.I loved .
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
"Like a window, you could look right at him, and see your reflection; then you realize – he’s not all that different. He may be green, or lack a few human body parts, and have antennas – but when you look on the inside, you’ll see that your feelings are mutual. And to me, that’s all that really matters.

When you look at the inside, you’ll see that there are no humans or aliens. We’re all the same person inwardly."

Awesome clinchers! Why haven't you gotten more reviews for this? It's increadibly well written and very, very cute! I loved the mental images, and the analogy was brilliant. XD Keep up the amazing work! ::hug::
Gudo chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Heh, I always love a good ZADR. xD This really is a nicely-written fic. Keep up the good work!
ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 1 . 1/21/2006 was confusing. i like your other stories better, but this wasn't the worst i've read. try and keep up good work.