Reviews for Sweet Lies
greyridinghood67 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
dear ms. Phantom of Spades,
i do not feel this story is quite finished. Would you mind terribly if i copied your story down and added my little bit at the end? Of course i would give you full credit and make sure that people know the difference between my writing and your own but i just think this needs a little bit at the end and it wont just always be a story on the notepad of my iPhone, so i hope you respond to reviews cause you dont have PM turned on so... yeah
sincerly, greyridinghood67
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
It's...so...sad! :,(
Loveless chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE this story it made me cry god it's so sad (starts crying)
Melah94 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was so sad... i almost cried )':

very well written and heartbreaking... nice job
xXDistant.DreamerXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
It was so sad! T~T Written nicely, but WHY DIB? D: ::sniffle::
ArtemisFowlTheThird chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
AGH! NUU! Dib died?

*cries herself out*

Excellent story, really. Very beautifully written...I like the ending. But Dib...*sniffles*
Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sad, very sad (poor Dib), but nice. *I MISS DIB! CRIES HYSTERICALLY*
Abiko chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I've never really thought much about Invader Zim as a pairing sort of show. But then, I've only recently bothered to watch it, and I was busy taking care of kids at the time.

This fanfiction has turned me on to a whole new fanbase. Thanks!

Dib/Zim is really cool, and I adore angst in fanfiction.

As for the fanfiction itself, I adored it. It was very well writen, and the plot was to die for. Again, I adored the angsty tones, and the ending was perfect and reduced me nearly to tears.

Kudos.
Moosey Muffin chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
OMGSH! that was heartwrenching...i cried...wow...that was beautiful, absolutely beautiful...
spellburns chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Shit. That was absolutely amazing. It broke my heart. D; I was like just about ready to cry at the end, and... and..

IT ONLY HAS EIGHT REVIEWS?

Pff! This story deserves much better. After all, the best tend to be angst-ridden slashy one-shots.
Becky chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Ahh so sad the ending Great Story more need more
Yukinojo chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I'm wondering why Dib is almost always the one to die? He's my favorite character...

Anyway, very nice! It makes me want to cry all over my computer screen. I can't wait to read more from you!

Keep Writing,

Yuki-chan
Death By Ratings chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow... Just... wow... ;_; It made me feel so sad. You're such a wonderful author, and this story proves it.

The description, the dialouge, seeing the characters thoughts... It nearly made me cry. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
demonraimundo11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Great!

I loved it!

I wonder what would have happend if Dib didn't die!

Thanks! said this)
Invader Kaz chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
*Wipes tear sorrowly* That was the saddest story I've ever read! Though it WAS beautiful... and creative.