Reviews for Sweet Lies
greyridinghood67 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
dear ms. Phantom of Spades,
i do not feel this story is quite finished. Would you mind terribly if i copied your story down and added my little bit at the end? Of course i would give you full credit and make sure that people know the difference between my writing and your own but i just think this needs a little bit at the end and it wont just always be a story on the notepad of my iPhone, so i hope you respond to reviews cause you dont have PM turned on so... yeah
sincerly, greyridinghood67
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
It'! :,(
Loveless chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I LOVE this story it made me cry god it's so sad (starts crying)
Melah94 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was so sad... i almost cried )':

very well written and heartbreaking... nice job
xXDistant.DreamerXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
It was so sad! T~T Written nicely, but WHY DIB? D: ::sniffle::
ArtemisFowlTheThird chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
AGH! NUU! Dib died?

*cries herself out*

Excellent story, really. Very beautifully written...I like the ending. But Dib...*sniffles*
Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Sad, very sad (poor Dib), but nice. *I MISS DIB! CRIES HYSTERICALLY*
Abiko chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I've never really thought much about Invader Zim as a pairing sort of show. But then, I've only recently bothered to watch it, and I was busy taking care of kids at the time.

This fanfiction has turned me on to a whole new fanbase. Thanks!

Dib/Zim is really cool, and I adore angst in fanfiction.

As for the fanfiction itself, I adored it. It was very well writen, and the plot was to die for. Again, I adored the angsty tones, and the ending was perfect and reduced me nearly to tears.

Moosey Muffin chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
OMGSH! that was heartwrenching...i was beautiful, absolutely beautiful...
spellburns chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Shit. That was absolutely amazing. It broke my heart. D; I was like just about ready to cry at the end, and... and..

Pff! This story deserves much better. After all, the best tend to be angst-ridden slashy one-shots.
Becky chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Ahh so sad the ending Great Story more need more
Yukinojo chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I'm wondering why Dib is almost always the one to die? He's my favorite character...

Anyway, very nice! It makes me want to cry all over my computer screen. I can't wait to read more from you!

Keep Writing,

Death By Ratings chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow... Just... wow... ;_; It made me feel so sad. You're such a wonderful author, and this story proves it.

The description, the dialouge, seeing the characters thoughts... It nearly made me cry. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
demonraimundo11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006

I loved it!

I wonder what would have happend if Dib didn't die!

Thanks! said this)
Invader Kaz chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
*Wipes tear sorrowly* That was the saddest story I've ever read! Though it WAS beautiful... and creative.