Reviews for Blackmail
Jansen-Ception chapter 32 . 7/25/2014
I died from excitement now part ghost Respawn in 1 5... When you publish the next chapter I'll be fully respawned. FULLY AWESOME! on a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a cake (cake equals over 9000!) here. *gives cake*
Tsubasa chapter 32 . 7/23/2014
NOOOOOOOO! Why, why, why, did you stop writing this! It's so amazing, the concept, the style, and the OCs, too!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
Nooooooooooo! This is a dead!fic! Argh!
I didn't realize until I had two chapters left. *sigh*
This is so remarkably well done and awesome and just! I love it. Why does it have to hurt me so?
I mean shadow!Wes. That is awesome. I was oh so hoping that he'd finally give Gonzap his much needed comeuppance. Heck, I was so hoping to see Wes in hyper mode and. Completely out of control. There are so many interesting things going on in this story- so many possibilities!
Well thanks for writing as much as you did. Given the time gap, your probably long off the site, but thanks anyways I guess. Your a very good writer. I just wish this didn't stop at a never ending cliff.
P.M.K chapter 32 . 5/27/2014
O.O... i want more of this story and fan art! this deserves some awesome fan art!

please please pleaaaaase continue the story :3 its near the climax
Guest chapter 32 . 4/28/2014
Nooooooooo! I must wait for the next update. Spectcular story! I only review on the best of the best and this story is awesome. I even skipped class to read it haha Finish, Please
Shinenite chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
Wow, this is like the second Colosseum fic I've really loved (even though god damn it I was sad like 90 % of the time as I felt soo bad for Wes.. ;-; poor him getting beaten up so much, and all the other just deep shit happening :( ) anyway to the point, I really loved it and as the first one I read... and as well as this one, it's unfinished. And that makes me sad, I guess atleast the 32nd chapters ending wasn't too bad for an ending but as there's the plan of blowing up the lab up it makes me sad I can't read on how it all happens and knowing this story something'd go really badly and I'd be sad again I guess. :P

Rant over I guess, you played with my fangirl-y feelings really well as I felt terrible at some times and good at others, and I'll follow/fav this story and maybe one day I'll receive an email saying there's a new chapter but until then, will wait patiently I guess. :P now onto reading something new, hopefully something finished though I see there's a tendency of authors disapperaring in this community :P
smellofthewild chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
I really hope you continue this, though I must say, as a story written over such a large span of time, your improvement of writing and style is evident as it changed. That said, if you were to rewrite this to make it a little more fluid, I would definitely be in line to read it. Please continue, whatever you decide to do. (:
Kyu-Momo chapter 32 . 5/20/2013
Aww man.. I have a feeling you have abandoned this fic. That makes me a really sad puppy... All the awesome fics I keep finding don't seem to ever get finished. :(
Helen Megury chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Continue writing the fic,please! It's very interesting and I like the history *3* Wes is so cool _
Jetzul chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
Finished reading this. Well this was really worth my time. I'm impressed by how you twisted the storyline. Shame you probably won't finish it. I would've really liked to see how it would finish.

If you still have thoughts of finishing this fanfic, please do
Jetzul chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
So this hasnt been updated within two years, so it's pretty much safe to say that it is discontinued.

Well I find this a real shame, since it's really interesting. Though you kinda (unconsciously or consciously) swiped the idea of copying Wes from Zelda (dark link), I'm already captivated by this fanfic.

I'll add more comments while reading this. In the meantime, if you haven't given up this fanfic, please update.
letthefirefly chapter 32 . 1/31/2013
I love this story so much. This is by far the best Colosseum fic I've ever read. I know it's been a year since your last update, but I'm still hoping.

Even if you don't update, could you at least PM me and tell me what was going to happen?

What happens to Shady? Do they succeed? Do the shadow humans get purified? Is there a corny love-scene between Wes and Rui? Does the hideout blow up?
HiddenXSilhouette chapter 32 . 1/26/2013
pleaseeeeeee update PLEASEEEEE!
BlueUmbreaon chapter 32 . 1/25/2013
Dude, this story is way too good to be left unfinished. Please continue writing! D
pokefan113 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I probably won't have the time to read this story. However, I can tell you that you have a real talent for writing; keep it up.