Reviews for Not Another Generation Fic!
themagebear chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
i think ryogas the one person that actually LIKES akanes cooking, and doesnt just tolerate it.
porthos112 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Okay after I stopped laughing I thought you might like to change the word in the following phrase from genital which is the word for sexual organs to gentle

“I better go pick up Iikiba.” Makoto said. “I hope I’m not too late.” She ran off up the street her ponytail swinging in the *genital* breeze.

Second minor nitpick the district in which they live is called Nerima not as you have called it Nermia

Anyway I'm enjoying the story so far, and I intend to continue reading it.
Lights chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
haven't read chapter 3 but this Yurki (Ryoga's daughter) sounds like Nabiki. Hope I'm not spoiling anything...just a guess..well, guess I"ll find out sound_~
Lights chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I just read the first chapter...hahahah...this is good. Keep up the good work.
Sasafras chapter 14 . 3/12/2006
Alas! The last chapter. At least you won't have to put up with me as much anymore (I bet your sad).

Does Yuri like Daichi or something? I dunno...she seems to pick on him a lot. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

So Akane cooks all the time? Surely they order out occassionally.

GASP! Shampoo keeps refilling Ranma's drink and giving him extra napkins! It''s...unthinkable! I bet that IS pretty annoying, though. At least she's not all over him like she was before. I mean, she has KIDS with MOUSSE. Pretty crazy, man.

I don't get shivers down my spine from Yuri. I get 'em from Kiyoshi. Br...

Does he only like Makoto because she reminds him of his precious sensei?
Sasafras chapter 13 . 3/12/2006
A COMIC? Hoosha! When's she gonna post it? I am so in love with that idea. But it's more of a platonic love. Sorry if that breaks your sister's heart. It's awesome even if the art was crappy. Not to say your sister has crappy art...I've never seen it. *wimpers* Is she going to flame me? for the fanfic...

Soap's ritual? Will your antics ever cease?

It seems like Ranma would have a bi-sleep. Since he's both male and female. Ha ha(?)

Yuri actually helped? Bet she was a little ticked from that.
Sasafras chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
Ha ha. Your sister seems like a very angry person. How old is she now? If it was a long time ago it shouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Crap, man. They WOULD have to had stumbled onto a boat at night and walked around for several hours.

How...convenient. But necessary.

Ranma's being a tad bit hypocritical. Telling Ryoga to 'cut the umbilical cord' while just a few moments before he was angry about his own daughter getting married.

C'mon, Iikiba, don't be hatin' on us pimps, yo.

Never, EVER say "Things could be worse." Somehow, it always is.
Sasafras chapter 11 . 3/12/2006
How DOES a fish drown? How can they STILL not know where the Nane...Nan...spring of drowned boy and girl are? How can Plum dress them so quickly?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

The world may never know.
Sasafras chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
"Then Iikiba suddenly remembered something, it was like a flash.

He was sitting in at a table at an after school day care. The councilor was giving direction on how to do the craft they were working on."

You spelled 'counselor' wrong. Just F.Y.I.

Aw. -insert sweet sentimental tiny tot moment- Then -insert dastardly angry music- and finally -insert suspense music-

What will they turn into? A llama? A dog? A mongoose? A mouse?

Who knows!

Probably everybody except me.

Sasafras chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
So what's Mascara's father's name? Eyeliner? Ha ha(?)

Darn, now I don't know wether to root for MakotoXIikiba or MascaraXIikiba.

These people aren't very happy about what happened with Ranma and Shampoo, huh?

(I'm making my reviews smaller and uninteresting so I can hurry to the next chapter. Sorry).
Sasafras chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
Yeah, there are always three things you can count on. Death, taxes...and toothpaste.

Iikiba is afraid of commitment? That's the story of my life. Well...not really. But it's the story of somebody's life. Iikiba's life. Someone who's like Iikiba.

I'd be scared to meet someone like him.

I'll be at ease with the world when Mascara and Makoto have a mud fight. *THAT'S the kind of story I'd like for my life. Instead I'm stuck with a guy who doesn't like characters to be named after common bathroom items. Such is my life.

*(...You probably didn't need to know that.)
Sasafras chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
Duke? Koga? HOLY MOLEY PATOLY FERMOPOLY. They do, don't they! 'Cept Duke's cool and Koga sucks (crap, you probably like Inuyasha though. Sorry (if I insulted you) if you do).

“It’s not that common a knowledgeable fact…thing!” -Iikiba

Iikiba's a few lightbulbs short of a sandwhich, isn't he?

Wait...what? Ouch.
Sasafras chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
If you loved my first story with the DaichiXLotion thing, your gonna love this.

"So now Iikiba is engaged to Mascara?"

"What? Is that the stupid story your reading?"

"It's still funny."

Well, then again maybe it's not that great. But eh. Sequeals are hard to do.

Didn't Iikiba know about the Amazon law? I mean, what the crap? As in what the crap how could he forget.

Actually I thought this fight scene wasn't that bad. Simple, and didn't show much knowledge (on the characters parts) of advanced moves. But still action-packed and understandable.

I am so glad to see you didn't make Mascara talk like Shampoo. That (probably) would have gotten on my nerves.
Sasafras chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
Man, I need to get on the ball! You've already posted the second story!

That panda is not a panda I'd want to run into in a dark alley.

I thought I'd be more surprised than I was to hear (see?) that Yuri had a tracking device on her family members. Do each of her fanboys have one too? Ha ha.

Poor Bill.

Ha! That scene with the guys watchin' tv reminds...*dazes off staring at tv*
Sasafras chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
So does Yuri have a sense of direction while Iikiba doesn't? Oh right, her fanboys. Right.

Those three make a happy family. Imagine Thanksgiving(probably never be able to find the oven to cook the turkey) (Yes I know Japanese don't celebrate Thanksgiving but gosh-darnit they should. Turkey is awesome).

As for the thing you mentioned in your PM about Iikiba and Yuri's mother: I hadn't even thought of a origional character. You'd think that, with a story brimming over with origional characters, I'd be able to comprehend that possibility. But of course you could be trying to throw me off and it's actually Akari. HOW DARE YOU.

Ha ha, just steve'n ya.

“Who does she think she is? Blaming me!” Jatsuma said.

“Uh huh.”

Jatsuma glared at Daichi. “You don’t think it’s my fault, do you?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“You didn’t not say that.”

“It’s not that.” Daichi said. “I just have a weird feeling, like something is about to happen.’

Jatsuma shrugged. “Probably something cliché.”

More foreshadowing? Myes?

I'm probably going to be saying that everytime I find it. Just F.Y.I.