Reviews for Whisper
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I absolutely loved this story. It is one of my favorites. I am sure I will read it again very soon.

You have to continue! Please?
Jae chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
More please. This is a great story and to not continue it would be a crime. Well done!
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh my GOD! this is so good. poor Sam. i know Dean will freak when he finds out!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Oh my gosh, update soon please! Do you even have to ASK?
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
What do you mean to let you know IF we want more? Of course we do! You can't leave us with a storyline like that and just not continue - this story's too damn good! That being said, I love this. It's got the perfect amount of angst, and brotherly love, and everything I love.

Keep up the really great work!

-Daquiri
dmw327 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I can't wait to read more. I never missed one of your Highlander stories and was so happy when I noticed your name in the Supernatural section. Keep up the good work.
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh wow! Your KILLING me here! I just love this! It's amazing!
J-Bird2006 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Oh My Gosh! This is AMAZING! You are a fantastic writer! You have got to update this story ASAP!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Uh, yeah. Sequel is kinda necessary here. I mean, is John gonna kick this thing's butt or not? Can't wait to find out. Catch ya on the flip side.
tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
You've gotta be kidding me if you are even thinking about not continuing. That just won't do, you know. I really want to know what's going to happen, and I will sink to any level to know.

t.a.
Phoebe chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
More and soon please! it's really good so far so please update soon.

Phoebe
Adara-chan15 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
DEFINITELY more. And SOON! You've never done a multi-chapter Supernatural fic before, have you? I wanna see what happens! MORE BROTHERLY FLUFF! ...Please?
nexxus chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
man, that's just 'dark'. a part of me is really glad that this story is not part of the series, because it just doesn't even look like it can turn out nicely. but, the other part of me think's that this ROCKS! and that it would be great if the series took this direction. MAN. . .anywho! yes! please continue this even though it look's like it's going to end really tragedy like, i still want to know how you bring the story there. this story is written so well that it seems like it could really be an episode. it's that great. i've read all your stories and this one like your others is awesome, sad, but awesome. all that you put into 'your' stories is 'exactly' what i look for in stories. i LOVE reading them all. i'm a writer myself and reading your stories makes me so jealous, your just such a good writer. so with all of that keep up the great work and i 'will' be waiting.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I am in awe of this story. It gave me such chills, and I have to say that I am definitely intrigued by the man over Sam's crib and am very interested in what you do with this. I've been wanting to write a story dealing with that "man" or whoever he was, but I've just been caught up in so many other stories, so this was a real treat to find and ease my curiousity. I hope you continue with it. All the Sammy angst and Dean caring so much...it's really great and you write it so well.

Small detail that doesn't matter much to me after reading such a wonderful fiction, but I noticed you had both "Rider" and "Ryder" for the family name...just thought I'd mention it.

Fantastic work!

*Silver Kitten*
Mandy543 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Awesome story! Worthy of being put in my favorites and alert list. Hope that you update soon!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »