Reviews for Whisper
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow - excellent! It's a gripping story and you have told it so well! So much suspense for what might come in the future. I hope your muses inspire you to write more. This could be a great epic.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
please write more
SamDean chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Yes! Oh yes! Please continue this, its damn good reading!
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Continue please! I love this!
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I like!
Trunks lil' sis chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I am so into this fic. I so love it to death.

In the Supernatural fandom few fic actually hold up to standards, and even fewer go above and beyond the acceptable mark. But yours, yours is a work of art. Sam and Dean are perfect, the plot is insanely intense and the fluidity of the writing is nearly unmatched.

I'm beyond hooked on this, and I'll be a faithful fan until the very end, where hopefully there will be a happy resolution.
with-the-captain chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Love it. The stories awesome and I feel so bad for Sam. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon. :)
charli chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
WO!

Dude you HAVE to continue. I adore this. And I adore you for torturing our baby Sammy so beautifully. He does wounded SO freaking well.

I fear and love the fact that the show is going to follow down this direction me thinks.

This is stunningly good. i can't wait to see what happens and if John and Dean can stop this evil from turning Sam.
Mary chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
You should keep writing, great story!
zippdipp chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Continue this? Hell yeah!

xx
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Very interesting beginning! I can't wait for the next part.
Mcb chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
o, very good! keep going! I want to see what happens!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Samy! **crys* poor, poor Sammy! i don't want him to die!

Yes, yes! please continue
Cayuga chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow, one of the best works I read in quite some time. Thoroughly written and completely capturing. The suspense is awesome and I like the development in the story, the way the pieces start to form something bigger. I hope you update soon because I just need to know what's going to happen!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I don't like how your put "to be continued" with a question mark. LOL! You better continue on with this cause this is so freakin awesome! I cannot wait to find out what is goin to happen next. You once again nailed Sam and Deans relationship. Seriously, I couldn't read fast enough. I just loved it. Please update fast! Please? Anyways, until then, Happy Writing!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »