Reviews for Social Clashes
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
This story is a little demented and a little unrealistic.
LPeck chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
Again with the dark sided story! This is like third one in a row or something and AGAIN I wasn't expecting it, I was expecting some light hearted bitching and stuff but never anything quite this dark. But anyway that's not really that important at the mo. cause I'm getting way of topic. I like this fic but I think it would have been better if we read more about what Angel was going through after the big event at his house (trying my hardest to be a vague as possible in case people read the reviews first and I don't want to give anything away), I like the ending and I can see why it ended here as it had that nice closure feeling but at the same time it still felt like there was unexplored territory at the end. So to sum it all up big thumbs up, a well done, and a carry on writing smile. :-)
Paulacowell chapter 27 . 4/21/2010
I love the story it shows tah Angel will do anything for his Buffy.
tanya2byour21 chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
This was a great Buffy Fanfiction and I loved it. Hope you write a sequel to this. It was a fantastic story. Keep up the great writing.

Tanya
cluelessangel85 chapter 27 . 1/16/2009
love it but would like to see Angel's family issues resolved and Cordelia get what's coming to her really good story
VampireRockerLestat chapter 27 . 7/26/2008
i REALLY liked this story it was really good but towards the end it just kind of lost it. It seemed like the same thing was happening over and over. Just a big repeat. Don't get me wrong i still liked it i just got a tad bored.
Americasweetie chapter 27 . 7/25/2008
I liked it! Good story. I hope you update soon! :D
seeleyswifey chapter 26 . 10/5/2007
WOW great story a lot of emotin in it letting us hang like this is suspenseful. UPDATES are good though
magikfilly chapter 26 . 8/2/2007
This is soo good... but soo sad... i almost cried... update soon please
amo angel1232 chapter 26 . 4/29/2007
THIS IS SO GO GOOD I LUV THIS STORY
Megan Consoer chapter 26 . 4/14/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 26 . 3/22/2007
please update again soon
pinkyblue-ice chapter 26 . 3/21/2007
anaother great chapter. please update again soon.
WriterChick1990 chapter 26 . 3/20/2007
love this cant wait for more
Idapida chapter 26 . 3/20/2007
YES you updated :D:D:D:D:D I had almost given up hope, Im so happy :D please update sooner next time!