Reviews for Life As Randy Knows It
Menaji chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
good story so far. I know you've been updated this story but my ass hurts I'll read more later on PORMISE!
estkella chapter 16 . 5/30/2006
Hi,

So sorry for the late reveiw but i'm having MAJOR problems with my computer at home, don't want to bore you i'll tell you the details later.

okay the review, i thought this chapter was really sweet and sad. Poor Randy i hope everything turns out okay for them. Anyway great job so far i'm really enjoying it.

Update soon.
xx-chaingang-killer-legs-xx chapter 16 . 5/25/2006
great chapter.. update soon!
stacy orton chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
I love Christy, Randy, and John's dialogue! It's hilarious!D
iRocka chapter 14 . 5/4/2006
i loved the chapters! poor randy... ha just had to be interrogated eh?
like damn chapter 14 . 5/4/2006
just update soon plz lol! )
like damn chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
/ you're killin me here lol.
estkella chapter 14 . 5/4/2006
Okay so what to say...

What's going on with them? are they arnt' they lol. We need to know. Stacy's dad is stupid Randy is a nice boy well the Randy in this story is anyway lol. This story is really good you've done a great job so far can't wait to see what you do next is it all plain sailing or are there any storms...well that is if your internet works. Oh yeah are you planning on doing anything with John and Christy, just curious as i hated Christy a month ago but now i love her *shrugs*

Anyway update soon!
iRocka chapter 12 . 4/15/2006
THAT'S JUST PLAIN GREAT! UPDATE SOON!
swed chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
hey awesome chapter plz update soon, bye
xx-shattered-reality-xx chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
Aw! LOL! I loved the 2 chaps! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
I love it! Update soon, dude!
Dame Brittany chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
Ahahhahaha! OMG! I love that little arrow - hahahaha...OMG! I can't stop laughing, that was so totally cute. Well the two chapters were soo totally kickass! Update soon, yeah, yeah? lol.
FansofCenaton chapter 12 . 4/11/2006