Reviews for Colors of the Twilight
redconvoy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was a cute story. I like the interaction between Magnus and Rodimus! LOL! I never thought Magnus had that kind of streak in him! XD I think you could have drawn out that scene with Optimus and Rodimus more. It seemed rushed.
Moonlit Sea chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Awesome Story

Moonlit Sea
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Deliciously done!
Renmon chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Love Your Transformer Stories! Especially Your Interviews, Transformers: The Movie, And Colors Of The Twilght! Keep Writing; You're Very Talented!
Starscream's Mishap chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
The Magnus and Grimlock thing threw me for a loop...but THANK YOU for putting Jazz and Springer in a scene together. That's one of my favorite BTS pairings and they're so close in temperament I'm surprised more people haven't at least made them friends.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This is great! No, Magnus ain't no morning mech (Ultra Roddy is usually up before he is, and he's not exactly an early bird himself). Just wait until the rumor mill finds out that the two Primes are an item. I love this fic!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
yay this was a brilliant story i loved it i hope you write another one please do optimusXrodimus stories are brilliant or maybe write another chapter onto this one
Mobile Holmes chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
ah, to declare one's love...