Reviews for Home Is Where The Hurt Is
EriEka127 chapter 20 . 4/26/2006
It's a nice idea, but your Erik is completely out of charachter.
Mortalia chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
Hi I love this story, not only because it's really good and eye-catching, but also that My real name is Cori. lol _ happy story writing
misscemo chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
I loved the end! I hope, *hint, hint, hint* that maybe some day you will write a story sequel to this that tells about Erik's feelings as he became more and more accepted - and other's reactions as they came to accept him as a man and friend. You could even write a sequel on his marriage day! I just wanted you to know that I truly enjoyed this story and I found it very touching. Great job! And thank you for the dedication. It was very thoughtful of you. Your humble reviewer, -misscemo-
misscemo chapter 19 . 2/19/2006
I'm so smiley!
misscemo chapter 18 . 2/19/2006
Thank God, Thank God, Thank God! I was about to die here!
misscemo chapter 17 . 2/18/2006
Well... I kind of feel sorry for her... And Erik didn't show any pity, did he? But in truth, she really did ruin his life, break his heart, and leave him to die... so, know what? The more I think of it, good for Erik! I can't say that she didn't have it coming... and now - please, more CORRINE!
misscemo chapter 16 . 2/18/2006
NO NO NO NO NO! Christine, go home! I want Corrine to have him!
GrissomGroupie77 chapter 15 . 1/29/2006
This is a very good story , please hurry up and write more , please.
TwilightRoseAlchemist chapter 15 . 1/28/2006
man her mother is evil! Love this story! Update soon
misscemo chapter 15 . 1/27/2006
Honestly, I am shocked that Erik managed such control under the circumstances. If someone dear to me were beaten to the extent that Corrine was - I don't know that I could walk away so deliberately. Perhaps her words had lessened his anger? Awaiting an update, your devoted reader, -misscemo-
misscemo chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Glad to find you are here since you can't post on ARIA... now I just have to wait for you to catch up on this site... Looking forward to it, -misscemo-
TwilightRoseAlchemist chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
I like it! Really good..kinda short chapters, but it's really good!
drunk.monkey chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
suspnse full! i wants to know what happens. keep me posted :D