Reviews for A Dream Is Just A Wish
raerobgal chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
So Sad. Yet. So Good. :)
someone chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
its so sad and yet so cute!
Mystyre chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow. The fanfic itself was well-written, but the lyrics are what made it incredible. They're absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed this very much, and if that song was available I would be the first to buy it. Congratulations.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ah.. where did I find this? I think it was a search.. or on someone's favorite list.

I am surprised at myself that I didn't find it sooner.

Your lyrics are simply beautiful. Grammar and vocabulary are good, and the original concept of the story was superb.

You caught their aspects wonderfully, Dick's loving nature was shown through the end, and Raven's care for Garfield was understandable.

The descriptions of her emotions written through her actions are magnificent. You wrote this quite well. It went in its own pace.

The duck was a lovely piece to add.

Thank you for posting. I apologize I cannot add this to my favorites, since I've long given up on trying to pass the 150 limit, but you're on alert kid.

Kudos.
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow...this was amazing. Your writing style is so original, and I love it.
Queen Raven chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow... great song, I nearly started crying when I realized BB had died...you're very descriptive, I could see the story unraveling so well, great job with this fic.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
A touching and very tender story. I liked it very much, thank you for writing it. Gerry
Tecna chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was sad as well as cool... I loved it, it's beautifully written... it's awesome!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow! You're right! Tolerance! Acceptance! This was an awesome one-shot! Loved it, despite how sad it was.
Secret chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I really liked this, and it would be a great story too.
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Very nice! I really liked it. I'm sure that Alena-chan will too. This almost made me cry, it had so much details in there. Great job!

Cherry Jade
alena-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Beautiful... this is so beautiful...

How you described Ravens inability to cry and let out her sadness was amazing... and so wonderfully written...

The way Nightwing helped her with her sadness was heart-breakingly awesome and so wonderful to read... a wonderful story...

Thanks for taking part in my challenge... I totally loved it...

I hope to read more from you... _

Alena