Reviews for Stone Hearted
Birdofdarkness chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
WHAT THE HECK! i hate Terra she is a *beep* so there and never make a story like that ever again u hear me!
sad girll chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
so aqualad and terra? that sucks:(( i dont like aqualad with anyone but ravenn... *sigh* bye i guess...
Teentitanslover11 chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
I hate terra! I can stande with her being with bb but aqualad? No way! He's ravens! All ravens! Well I guess if u like those pairings u would like mhis more than mee
CrossoverAUman chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
Well, I can't say this is the best story ever, but that's probably just my BBT side speaking (as Oatmeal is so oft to do)a few spelling errors, but nothing terra- ble (He He. I just made a stupid joke and referenced the story). Okay, but not the best. Good job though.

If this seems flameish, I didn't mean to do it that way.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
Great story. Liked the proud Raven and other emotions. Keep up the great work!
whatnamebutnoname chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
LOVE the story so far..

was it or WASN'T it raven who "woke up" Terra? hm...

slight corrections here:.

“Black Rose?” Rosa negra. (adjective AFTER the noun)

BuenAs Noches

“Buenos Dias, Terra! Como dormiste? (How did you sleep?)

“Mas y Menos,” Terra groaned. (plus and minus)

¡Conoces nuestros nombres!” (You know our names!)

“Qué?” (What?)

“Disfruta de tu desayuno!” (Enjoy your breakfast!)

hope it helps!

(and now.. back to reading!)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
Good story
Ace.04 chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
WHAT THE HELL? YOU TAKE A GREAT STORY AND CHOP IT OFF. WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT? YEAH, I SUPPOSE ALL THE QUESTIONS AND LOOSE ENDS WERE TIED UP, BUT OMG YOU COULD TOTALLY DO MORE! please do a sequal or sumthing. im pissed. :P

haha great job tho :]
Ace.04 chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
oh my god beast boy! wow, great chapter. :] nice cliffie, i hate terra. i really do. but this story is very good :]
Kurai Dragon Master chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Of course... OF COURSE! They have to kiss and BB shows up?

EVIL

Herm, yes good chapter, short one but it seemed necessary to learn about blackrose.

So dare I say, update soon? YES! YPDATE SOON! gr.

-CHristina
Kurai Dragon Master chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
NO! How could you end on a sentence like that!

I must know what will happen next!

So, anyhow, thanks for updating, I've been on somewhat of a hiatus, but reading just one past chapter gets me right back into these stories, and reading the last chapter leaves me wanting more.

So, good job once again, you've got me waiting for what's coming next.

I wonder why black rose is after Terra, why Terra got so mean all of a sudden. maybe to push aqualad away, and what will happen between BeastBoy and Raven!

-Your still alive fan

CHristina
Ace.04 chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
aww i love this story, please update soon!
Ace.04 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
nice chapter!
ancient midnight chapter 7 . 6/9/2007
aw, so sad!
lil-c-girl2218 chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
gosh, Raven's so mean :b Even though I don't like Terra at all, that was still a little harsh. Awsome chapter, can't wait for the next one!