Reviews for Alternate Politics
steadfast chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
good story!
Kaytee33 chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Hi Jen,

I've been enjoying reading this story over the last little while, and just wanted to let you know I appreciated your interesting and very different take on an AU romance :)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hey i reread this story, but i notice that in the last page you didn't put what Jack and Sam had, was it a boy or a girl? when are you going to be up dating your other work it been what about three years since your last up date?
Sonnie W chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
LOVED IT! :D
kat chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
wasn't daniel a little to 'happy' the first time he met sam. His wife had just been abdocted.

Can't wait to read on. Like it very much so far.
hedwiggins chapter 12 . 12/29/2007
I'm taking back anything nice I had to say about this story. I cannot believe you made Sam feel so guilty about what she did to bring down the rogue agents or for thinking she had used Jack in any way. If anything Jack should have been forced to beg on his hands and knees for her forgiveness for marrying Laira (something I note you didn't even mention in this chapter - him asking for Sam's forgiveness), but as I suspected, you just let him off the hook with not even a slap on the wrist from anybody. I should have known better than to think somebody would put Sam's feelings first. I begin to think that all you people are Jack fans, and not Sam, or even Sam AND Jack. And that whole thing with Daniel (even if only temporarily) being attracted to men - euw!
hedwiggins chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Well, for once I actually feel sorry for Laira, NOT Jack. She may have used him knowingly, but he used her even worse, and actually thinks because the two of them are married that they will continue to be together? Well, what about Sam? And isn't it just too convenient now that she's pregnant with Jack's child and Laira isn't? Somehow I want him to suffer even more for what he did to both of them, but he won't. He'll likely get what he wants in the long run.
hedwiggins chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Well, I'm sorely disappointed. First Jack cheats on Sam with Laira, then he cheats on Laira with Sam, and I suppose he thinks all is going to be well now that Sam and he are back on earth. But, of course, Sam being the kindhearted, loving person she is, she'll forgive him - eventually. Personally, I don't.
hedwiggins chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Well, for the moment, I'm glad this chapter ended the way it did. For a minute I thought this was going to turn into another Jack attacking Sam verbally and emotionally story, which so many authors do when Jack gets mad at Sam without having all the facts before he does blow up. I'm reserving judgment. Sam doesn't deserve for people to be mad at her.
hedwiggins chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Don't kid yourself - this chapter is great!
hedwiggins chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Oh, I absolutely loved this chapter. However, that's a typical male response to a pretty woman being with another woman, when all the men are so attracted to her - thinking she's gay! Argh. Loved how Teal'c just went right up and inquired about the situation and put all the guys in their place with what he found out. And I don't blame Sam for being slightly put out that they all (except Daniel, Teal'c and Claire) thought she was gay. This story just keeps getting better and better.
hedwiggins chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Not just good, but great. I loved Sam's comment about going on a mission, saving everyone's collective asses and come home. "It's what women do best." And I especially love Jack's reaction to seeing her for the first time and wanting to "keep her".
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I'm really liking this story. Loved when Sam complimented Teal'c about him being a hero, and his reaction to it. Jonas? Ick. Can't wait for Sam and Jack to meet each other.