Reviews for The Alliance of Fire and Wind
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 30 . 6/3
Gahhhh! It’s been so long since this has been updated! I’m hope it’s not abandoned! It’s too good!
jabsher12 chapter 30 . 5/20
I know it's been forever and ever, but I just found this story and it is so good! I wish you would finish it. Naruto was about to meet his father!
Hello, so I know that this was written a long long long time ago, but I figured it was worth a shot. Please continue this story. By God, was it good. You got to the good part and left everyone hanging. This sorry kept my attention the entire 30 chapters, I couldn't put it down. I do hope all is going well for you and yippy are doing great. Selfishly, I'm going to beg you to keep writing for this story.
Sara396 chapter 1 . 1/27
please update this story
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
I hate it when Naruto gets treated like a child. He is only a few months younger than Sasuke, but is kept out of adult conversations.
-.-
:s
He may be extremely sheltered, but so are most nobles and that doesn't keep them from being able to give input into a situation or learn about their situations. In bad situations, sometimes even kids are informed.
As naive as Naruto may seem, his knowledge from books should be able to help him understand or make rational contributions to a discussion.
He's not a child and they're not his parents. They don't get to decide what he knows.
Hideki chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
If they're both carriers, how come Naruto's the one that's locked up? He's never even been outside of castle grounds and Gaara's allowed to be a shinobi. If carriers are as rare as you say both should've been locked away.
Naledi chapter 30 . 9/10/2017
Update soon please. I love this story:)
yumenohime-sama chapter 30 . 5/22/2017
Are you not going to update this story anymore? D: I got hooked up... Please update if you're still active in here?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/19/2017
Oh please continue with the story. I love romance between naruto and sasuke! .
malita23 chapter 30 . 5/17/2017
Please update your book I love it.
ahans1b chapter 30 . 4/6/2017
Awww damn you need to continue this story! It's so good!
DnMikado chapter 30 . 3/16/2017
Omg I love this! I am so sad that it has been seven years since you last updated because I guess you won't be updating. But if you ever do feel like doing so I really hope you will! It's so interesting, Sasuke and Narutos relationship. What Masada and Itachi wants to do. How it's going to go between Kyuubi and Naruto. And kids between Sasuke and Naruto! I hope Gaara and Naruto will become even better friends!
ColorfulNympho chapter 30 . 2/16/2017
OH EM Gee...what a cliff hanger. That was mean.
Now you're probably going to take FORWBER to update. I'll be dead by then.
But why was he looking at Naru? How does he know? Can he smell it? Oooohohohohollalla
I'm excited.