Reviews for The Alliance of Fire and Wind
Dark-ekin chapter 30 . 6/11
Hi.
Thank you for the hall story, it sad that we don't have the chance of enjoy the conclusiĆ³n
Demonscars chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
I so wish this story was finished
Precious chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
I love your story! I really hope u will update soon
phantomlady13 chapter 30 . 8/18/2015
Are you'll make Naruto Royal in demon realm ?! You know like prince crown ? I can't wait for the update ! Please hurry up *puppyeyes*
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
More please. This is an amazing story, not kidding - it's the best fanfic I've read/or even written myself, in a long time. I love how sasunaru's relationship developed and can't wait to see how it continues on.
Darkbloodz chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
O M G
MING chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
It's such a shame to abandon a very good fic, but I hope you're well with your life. Maybe someday you'll be interested in really finishing this instead of just telling us the ending.
RoniBopShop chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
oh, have you done more? They are just beginning to fall in love and now they are in the demon realm. I'm on the edge of my seat here. Read this whole thing in one sitting. Totally hooked.
Eumenida chapter 30 . 7/14/2015
plz tell me that you will update it SOON!1 i really really like it ... don't leave it incomplete ...
Titania1796 chapter 30 . 4/29/2015
espero que actualices pronto
Nadia-sepaii chapter 30 . 2/15/2015
cx it febuary pweaaz uplate and amazing story liek omg its suu cute and long suu its puurrf
nadiaa-chan chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
dat last sentace doe like ommmlll buuuurrnnnnn XDDD
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 1/14/2015
WICKEDLY AWESOME! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
SD3322 chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
I love your story I really do can't wait to read more._
yanchoco chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
its been 4 years right? and im stuck here, waiting your update lol, okay. i finded your story not long ago and like it. dunno if youre still active or not or read this or not, i am waiting your update again. sorry for my bad english, hahahaha.
1,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »