Reviews for Dark in Sunlight
Katwizzle chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Great story but I think you could have ended it better :)
loli-neechan chapter 15 . 9/5/2007
AAWW! it's so kawaii! o very nice
Nightmare chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
nice! ah sorry have to go bye!
World of Nightmares chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
have to go finish reading wykkyd story tomorow! thanx godnight bye!
titanfan45 chapter 15 . 7/26/2006
I really liked this story. You put a lot of time and effort into it and it shows.
HideTheDecay chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
Haha great FF I loved it _
aeroblue chapter 15 . 5/20/2006
i TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY AND I'M SO READING THE 3 FATES! u r too cool. plez read my story and tell me what u think since u r the BOMB! (my story is eyes that never change)
SGT Faust chapter 15 . 5/19/2006
pretty good. i kinda thought that raven and bb woulg get to gether but hell. nice job again.
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 15 . 5/18/2006
Eh... so-so in the end. WAY TOO MANY SONGS. More story, less songs and you'll be on your way. I understand the theme was music, and the story might make a good movie or something, but on the written page the songs just... kinda... took up space. I found myself skipping through at least half of them after reading them halfway through. Your story has a good focus and I can tell your intentions are fairly pure with the couple. (Not so with me -_-;) Oh well. I read the whole thing, and you get... the sideways thumb of indecision. 7.5 out 10!

If you would come see one of my stories, I would be most honored. Be sure to remind me of who you are. I'm mainly in the focus of horror. And many know me from my story RAVEN'S GAME. Come see! Buh-bye! CHARGE!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
Another song-filled chapter. Perhaps you should've put this in the poetry section. Looks like its time for BB to make his move, though... On to the next chapter! Charge!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
D'oh! Raven's got a big mouth when she's not paying attention!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Hm... Robin's starting to sniff around now that some of the facts aren't adding up as to where everyone was at a given time... I wonder if he'll stumble across anything on accident. I wonder if the concert might be telivised? Raven wearing a ponytail isn't much of adisguise... dum dum DUM! On to the next chapter! Charge!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Sorry I gotta keep playing Simon from American Idol on this... but the songs were a bit much. THree or four in one chapter? C'mon, man! Anyhoo, Cyborg caught Raven as part of the band, and Bb tried to go into her mind, as promised. He didn'tfind anything out, and got dropped off in his room. An interesting choice, just glad he didn't pop back out of the mirror right in front of Rae. On to the next chapter! Charge!
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Er... sorry about the last review. My keyboard couldn't keep up with my fingers, and it came out wierd. Hope you could still read it! _; Anyway, the story continues... Ehm... Raven seemed to slip into OOC-ness at a startling rate in this chapter. Not harping on you, just being observant. Her friend is funny though. Robin's still a dooshbag. .
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Robin is such a complete dooshbag... . He's usually the jerk in my fics anyway. Uhm, anyhoo... Good chapter, few spelling mistakes and all that. I can feel this story evolving as time goes on, and I think if you really worke dyou could getr ot be a fantastic Author

!Will