Reviews for Fire to Flame
black111star chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'm gonna be blunt honest with you. That was one of the dumbest endings I've ever read. You should have said something to imply who the guy is. Our only clue is the pairing at the top of the story. That oneshot wasn't a story, it wasn't a glimpse, it wasn't even a shadow. You coudl have done waaay better. I loved the tone though.
Dear Aunt Elladora chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I liked this.

My affection might be borne from the frustration that is skimming through six pages of absolute crap (cliches & neverending sagas, oh my!) that the Ginny and Draco section has been reduced to.

I like the idea of this, certainly, and your description - the beginning is my favorite. You really make one able to see that house, all aflame, then it's shuddering plummet. You never say the word coffin, which has a nice effect, as does your use of pronouns. That's a norm with fanfics nowadays, but here it makes it seem perfectly detatched: she's not Ginny, she's just another victim of this victor-less war, her family and now her home decimated by a cause.

So, this was a long review. Everyone needs those. Thank you for not sucking miserably at writing. Plus, stellar vocabulary (I died seeing 'sanguine' in your first sentence; I'm suffering through Latin 3 and that's a word straight from the language meaning literally "with blood.")

peace out, yo
the object lesson chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
wow... that was really awesome. I love your oneshots!

fufillment was really good too, i just forgot to review. I was so surprised by the ending, it was awesome!
Mahogany Embers chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
LOVED IT!

Especially: Irony dies into twilight and loss.

awesome.

MahoganyEmbers
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
nice. but angsty. they're all angsty.
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
The irony is beautiful, as is the phrase tangoing into angst. That reminded me strongly of the Tango Maureen from Rent, but I'm not sure whether that was intentional or not... Lovely, depressing drabble.