Reviews for The Miracle Which Is Life
peacejaw chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very good! Keep up the good work!
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was so beautiful, mysterious, but wonderful.
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I was so glad to see an author alert from you! This fic is beautifully written, your vocabulary certainly isn't restricted to the usual admm-fic phrases. Nothing happens and everything happens in this fic. I love it, I think.

Yet, there was one thing that disturbed me slightly (and I am sorry for mentioning this in advance, this is a wonderful fic, a job well done but the image is disturbing): Minerva taking Albus' thumb in her mouth. As far as I understood they were bonded as allies, not as lovers, and a gesture as suggesting as taking someone's finger in your mouth is misplaced thus (do not do this unless you have certain other plans with said person). Please consider editing that part or otherwise inform me what's the significance of that move that went unnoticed by me.

I hope you're not offended by my remark.

It's fantastic to see how you evolve into a better and better writer with each of your stories, I wouldn't mind one bit if you finished your other wip works. In fact, I'd love to read your works even well after book 7 comes out and admm fics will fade into a memory.