Reviews for Destined

!

plz do!

byes!
nelope chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
i just started reading and i hate that it's not finished, u have to do it for me please?
lec chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
please tell me that this is a dream of some sort.
AnnaSun chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Hi,

Aw that's so sad at the end of the chapter.

"I'm...I'm scared."

*Trembles in computer chair seat* *Wipes tear from eyes"

Thanks :)
RoutineRiot chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Wow. I feel really bad for Syd. That was sweet though. I hope that they find the DNA. Great chapter.
AnnaSun chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Hello,

More please :)
givelovesolong chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
BLOODY AWESOME! Per usual...man this story is just great! But can you please put up all chapters that you have written..coz i have been on SD-1 and I need to get up to date...PLEASE!

Anyway...you know i love your work

Mrs. Crosby87 chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
gah no more cliff hangers post another soon!
givelovesolong chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
No Problems at all! I LOVE THIS STORY! You are fantastic! i was reading your profile and it said that your fav band at the moment is COLDPLAY! i love COLDPLAY! im a huge fan! anyway so i thought any chick who loves ALIAS and COLDPLAY has to be my friend...so if you have MSN add me! i would love to talk to you!

Back to the story...i just love it! its soo good! oh..words cant explain...im such a suck for syd and vaughn fluff! anyway keep it up...and update with all chapters PLEASE!

AnnaSun chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Hi,

More please like now! hehe! Lovning it!

Thanks :)
givelovesolong chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Man your writing is great! I am such a suck for Syd & Vaughn fluff...I LOVE IT!

Keep adding more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! If you say chapter 7 doesnt have a load of fluff...that means that you already have 4 chapters ready to post!

SO PLEASE POST THEM! TODAY! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! I BEG YOU!

givelovesolong chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
BLODDY AWESOME UPDATE LIKE NOW! PRETTY PLEASE!

I love this story!

I added you to my favorites list...after only 2 chapters! Thats how amazing your story is...and your writing of course!

Love it!

Love Bree
cornyromantic chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
OH! So good, pls pls pls write more! cnt wait for the next few chapters!

Hannah