Reviews for Plunging into Oblivion
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
...I did not see the end coming.

It was fantastic, however. The only issue I had with any of it was the entirely personal problem that I have almost no memories of Theodore Nott from the books. That was just a fail on my part.

The French was pretty good too. I'm in French 3 and could translate most of it, so translator must not have let you down.

My only advice for you if you ever try a story like that again would be to put the translations at the bottom. For those who can't read it, a bit of the story gets lost.

Overall, I really liked it.

Good job! :)
Hawka chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
wow, strange, beautiful and heartbreaking, wonderfully written. Thank you.
swissmiss chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love fics with a twist like that. So cool. Beautiful images. I read it!
MsdeLauro chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I read it! lol. It was kind of confusing for most of it. The end really tied it together though.
kirmitthehermit chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I read It! Happy u now?
Sonsie chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
It was pretty good. I was fairly surprised at the end, but that made perfect sense. IT WAS SO SAD!

My only question is, if they were married and a month-two months later had a child...That doesn't exactly work.

I liked it though.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh wow! Did not expect that! Good writing none the less.
Lovely Oranges chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Loved it.
Laura135 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I read it! lol and I definitely enjoyed it, it's very interesting.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Good Story! Good Luck with it and by the way 'I read it!'...lol! Couldn't help myself. :)
disamphigory chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This story has a delicate frailty of italics mixed with a mysterious undertone of dark, forbidding, sacrificial love. Great use of the present tense. I like the dark tone and the acknowledgement that not everything is happy after the end of the war; there are still those to whom the pieces still fall. Thank-you for a good one-shot; those are so rare in these days of Post-HBP.

~tensai
firstdaysofsummer chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
i read it! lol jk. its good! this isn't a oneshot, is it? god, i hope it isnt. its a really good idea, and it has a lot of... passion and art in it. i dont usually see this much effort into writing. it looks like you put a lot into it. great job!
Julian Steerpike chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
very intriguing; i liked the interjection of descriptions of Ginny - it coupled very well with the thick, heavy, slightly surreal atmosphere. cool stuff. :)
jaclyn chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
i read it and it was lovely. and so sad. IT was really well written and done intrigingly. It was eerie and chilling, and the kind of piecce that makes you think. I really enjoyed it!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
aw man. so now she can't leave theo? man, that's really depressing...