Reviews for I Saw an Angel
Dragonflies chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Beautiful. I love this.
lanoger chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
*applauds* I finished Trials and Tribulations, then I read I Saw An Angel, and I must say that your characters are breathtaking. Your Snape is such a tragic hero and I just ache for him, although that might also be a combination of sleep deprivation and finals exam preparation. No matter, you write him exceptionally well and I applaud you for that.

Short, solid, and hits far harder than I can. Thanks for sharing an awesome fic.
Sashire chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Strega chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I have to give you credit. I saw everything you described with crystal clarity and felt that this could have been taken right from the Harry Potter saga's future. Harry is worn and battered but stumbles onward as is his fate. The way Herm and Ron argue as Harry moves before them seems perfectly in character. The additional cuts and slight stubble suggest an older and more experienced Harry. And I do not think we have seen the last of Snape and him spying on Harry from afar still is perfect. The last scene of an enraged Harry being held back, Snape looking on through the window and smirking but with sad eyes was just vivid. Really excellent. (Oh, and I like how you made Harry. You just know he's gonna be a hottie. :D)