Reviews for Fallen
May Eve chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
Beautifully, beautifully done.
HeadingNorth chapter 25 . 6/3/2008
I'm speechless... wow. This was amazing...
bohemianbum chapter 22 . 10/8/2007
'“What life?”

Successful hit.'

My have no idea how much this line struck me. I literaly stopped breathing for a moment. You are just...amazing, and this story is amazing, and, like, gah. Sorry.
bohemianbum chapter 13 . 10/7/2007
That was just...beautiful. I've read enough fanfics to know how hard it is to turn a scene like this into something beautiful, but damn, you did it. Can we like, switch brains, please? Once again, love, love, love.
bohemianbum chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
My god, this story is so effing perfect! Your characterizations are the best I've ever read, especially Mark and Roger's relationship. It's awsome how you never write Roger angry just to write Roger angry, there's always a reason and it always seems real...did that make sense? I don't know, but this is incredible. Love, love, love with extra fudge.
welleg chapter 25 . 9/8/2007
That was an amazing story. I just got into the Mark/Roger pairing and I really love it.
welleg chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Poor Mark. Another great chapter.
welleg chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
I really love Collins in this chapter. Great job.
welleg chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
Amazing chapter. I can totally see why Mark wouldn't want to tell Roger that.
welleg chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
I'm wondering the same thing Roger is - what Mark isn't telling him. Another great chapter.
welleg chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
Another great chapter.
welleg chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Poor, poor Roger. Another great chapter.
welleg chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Great chapter. I can so see Roger acting like that.
Mollie chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
I hate you. I really really hate you, you're writing skills are too damn good. God, I gotta cry again.

Amazing job, really really amazing. So just, like, ignore my death threats.
Mollie chapter 20 . 8/21/2007
Oh my god, this is horrible, but horrible in a good way cause this story is amazing but oh my god poor Collins and I feel like crying right now and I should just curl up in a corner and go at it. *sniffle*

Sorry for my ramble, but this story is so powerful...gosh man, why do you have to be such a damn good writer?