Reviews for Wrong
Elpheen chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Perfect.
My 3 Angels Lost in the Flame chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow that was really good! I would never think of doing that, great job!
No Green MnMs chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Really nice job. Captured Maureen's amazing character very well. Really nice.

Oh, how I love Maureen.
Snurtz chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Poor Maureen. I'm glad someone makes her seem human.
To Being An Us For Once chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was perhpas one of the most depressing things I could ever imagine. I loved it though. Wonderful work.
almondmuffin chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
wow. that's all I can say. wow.
aspirer chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
i'm listening to 'i'll cover you (reprise)' rite now and am uncontrollably sobbing. so, i guess this must be excellent :)
Madame Hatter chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Nice, very nice. I prefer your past-tense than your present-tense, to be quite honest. Probably because you've developed yourself so well in the present-tense. This was simple, cute, a pleasure. No major plot but that's fine. A bit of fluff, if you will. I wanted to see a bit more emphasis on how "wrong" the gang was, how "wrong" she was in the end. It also would have been nice to maybe embellish on Angel's real essence of her smile versus the plastered painted-on ones Collins and Maureen had. Maureen's character was great only I'm not sure she would refer herself as a "drama queen." Maybe in other words, terms. But this was nice.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Wow, great characterization of Morine! I loved the way you wrote this, all of the emotions fit so perfectly. Fantastic!
Donner Dumott Schunard chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Holy shit. I love you. Seriously. Like. Wow. Thank you. There isn't enough stories that take a different point of view of death. I mean, I always see that scene in "Without You" and I think "There's so much you can do with that scene..." Just... wow. It was lovely. *adds to favorites*
letmefly chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Poor Maureen. Poor Angel.

Good job! Can't wait for more!
A Leap of Faith chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
It was wonderful. So angst-ridden, and yet tragic at the same time. You really brought a different perspective to the drama queen. They were so in character, especially Angel, that it made me cry. Looking forward to reading more of your work and hoping that you have a great weekend.

Beth
Operatic chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I loved this. I loved this SO much. I love to see things in Maureen's perspective, and it was made even better because it's all about Angel, as well. They were all in character, and I think I started crying when you were talking about Angel's smile...I loved it. And you made it seem like Maureen really did care about Angel, which i think she did, so...yeah. Hugs. I loved it.